True or False: Powerful aliens like Pentagon officials?

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 01:13 am
It seems that no one really knows if the aliens mentioned below are really so powerful and like people in the Pentagon.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/67007/TOTAL_PROOF_OF_ALIEN_LIFE/

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 4,058 • Replies: 16
No top replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 05:42 am
@bewildered,
AOL news reporting US Presidents disclosing alien events:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/retired-army-colonel-says-ufos-are-real-but-denies-government-c/
rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:35 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

It seems that no one really knows if the aliens mentioned below are really so powerful and like people in the Pentagon.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/67007/TOTAL_PROOF_OF_ALIEN_LIFE/

I can't see the article because your link takes me to a login page. You will have to paste a snippet of the article for us to comment.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:45 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

I watched the clips from the various presidents commenting on UFO's, and none of them are disclosing that there are extraterrestrials actually visiting the planet, they are variously making analogies or recounting anecdotal stories or commenting on other anecdotal stories.

It often amazes me how badly some people can misinterpret (or intentionally distort) what other people are saying. Human language is definitely more of an art than a science.
bewildered

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 09:34 pm
@rosborne979,
Sorry about the link. You can search Google for disclose tv and then search "total proof of alien life" on the website of disclose tv.
Sorry, I mis-used the phrse "disclosing alien events". Anyway, the AOL news report did
report a highly decorated colonel confirm the existence of alien aircrafts, etc. Nontheless, I will make up for my mistake by disclosing what the US military intelligence units do not know about the motives and the reasons why aliens visited us.

Alien aircrafts have visited Earth "possibly" since a long time ago. About 30 years ago, the planets where aliens live became barren, because almost all the aliens originally living there were ordered by God to go back to Heaven. The aliens "recently" visiting Earth either disobeyed God's order or had no home to return to in this physical world.
kendallscrnp8hrj

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 09:51 pm
@bewildered,
Aliens are awesome, Pentagon Officials well the republic ones suck
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 03:47 am
@bewildered,
Since all the aliens have no home to go back to, they will die out within tens of years.However, they could have given birth to their descendents on Earth (by having sex with Earthly humans).
Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 04:33 am
@bewildered,
Jesus, you will believe ******* anything. Does it not occur to you that as humans cannot successfully interbreed with any other species on this plantet, that it is errant stupidity to suggest that they could do so with "aliens?" Never mind that you don't have the least evidence that there are "aliens" on this planet . . .

I hope for your sake that you don't have a credit card . . .
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 04:50 am
@bewildered,
Most, but not all, experiences with "aliens" are experiences with devils. For example, a few people claimed they had been to Mars, or they met with Martians. Those "Martians" are just violent ghosts (devils) staying on Mars. Those ghosts had been Earthly humans before they died on Earth. The human "trips to Mars" were just in the form of souls (spirit) , not physical. The trips were arranged by the devils.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 05:02 am
I wonder if this boy is on medication.
djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 05:11 am
@Setanta,
i don't know, he might be on to something
http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/bushjralien.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:29 am
Why are aliens always portrayed as walking around nekkid?
rosborne979

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:32 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
About 30 years ago, the planets where aliens live became barren, because almost all the aliens originally living there were ordered by God to go back to Heaven. The aliens "recently" visiting Earth either disobeyed God's order or had no home to return to in this physical world.
Where do you get your information from?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:45 am
@Setanta,
judging by most of the pictures they don't appear to have genitals, but you'd think they'd get cold every now and then
rosborne979

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:47 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
judging by most of the pictures they don't appear to have genitals, but you'd think they'd get cold every now and then

They also seem to be bipedal with two arms, two legs, one head, two eyes, a nose, mouth... etc. Very unimaginative of the Universe to limit itself like that.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 04:56 pm
Wow, look at the cranium on that guy. I feel sorry for his mom.
Walker Smith

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 06:19 pm
@wayne,
Yeah, the alien's pretty ugly too.
0 Replies