Waggery.com Online Games

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 06:59 pm
BTW, the golf game is easier (much easier) on the full screen version (there is a link to open a full screen on that page).

Let me have a look at the flash file and I'll tell you some hints for those holes.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:17 pm
57 on the golf, (I didn't read the instructions either, I mean, I am a man you know!)

Your 32 is in trouble, Craven!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:22 pm
Tips for the golf game:

Hole 1: Drop the ball in the middle of the square. Hit the right wall of the path to the green with medium force. This should get you a hole in one (if done correctly).

2: Drop the ball 2/3 of the way down the box. Aim for the upper right hole and it will send the ball down the tube and to a hole in one.

3: Hover your cursor over the hole and drop the ball, this should line the ball up and you can hit it straight into the hole, do it will full force and this should be the easiest hole in one.

4: This one has no easy trick. Just remember to make the first stroke a very soft one.

5: Drop it a little to the left of the box's center. Clear the corner to bounce it off the top wall and then the right wall. It is a 50/50 shot at a hole in one.

6: Drop the ball in the lower left corner of the box. Aim at the entrance and shoot hard. The lower you hit in the entrance the better. There is a good chance for a hole in one.

7: Drop the ball in the center, shoot hard up and down the ramp and it's an easy hole in one.

8: Drop the ball in the lower left corner of the box. Shoot to barely clear the corner of the wall. Shoot hard and if done right you end up inches from or in the hole in one shot.

9: drop the ball at the 1/4 mark (from the right) of the box. Aim will a slight list to the left to hit the loop in the center of the left side. Hole in one.

10: Drop the ball in the lower right corner. Hit the top point of the wall and you can get a hole in one or a close 2nd shot.

11. Drop the ball in the uooer left (so that you can hit the corner triangle dead center) and shoot for the triangle. It needs precision but a hole in one is possible (if not an easy 2nd shot).

12: Drop the ball a little off center, pick a side of the divider and shoot hard. Hope for good results.

13: If you get it through the windmill it's a hole in one, but that's hard to do.

14: Drop it at the far left and aim to the right of the hole. Try to get it to stop near the hole.

15: Drop at the lower right and bounce off the wall. It should bounce around and into the hole if the angle was right.

16: Drop a bit to the lefy of center and bounce it off the lower wall. Hope for good bounces for a hole in one or just take the 2nd shot.

17: Hit the ball down the middle of the lane. Hit it softly so that teh ball stays near the end. Send it into the next lane hard and hope for a good series of bounces.

18: Drop the ball on the lower left, try to barely clear the obstacle and shoot softly. This should leave you with a good 2nd shot.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:23 pm
max, I just hit a 29.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:24 pm
I was doing so good I brought the whole game down, well, anyway the computer. Don't know what the score was?

http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/alles_moegliche/allesmoegliche028.gif
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:44 pm
I got a worse score the second time even though I got 2 holes-in-one....
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 07:59 pm
On golf I now managed a 48.
The mind reading thing is mind boggling! How does it work?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 08:27 pm
Ill post the secret to the mind reader in small text so as not to spoil it for the ones who haven't tried it. To read the text just click the quote button on this post.

If you haven't played the mind reader do so before reading this or it won't be any fun.

[size=7]To see the trick just look at the symbol for the number nine, then look in a diagonal link from that corner at the rest of the symbols. When you try again those are assigned a new symbol to help confuse the viewer.[/size]
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 10:06 pm
So do I have forgiveness?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2002 10:20 pm
LOL, it's no big deal! I think there should be a thread for those games too.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 12:06 am
Just knocked 12 strokes off of my round, thanks for the helps, Craven.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 05:52 am
I soooooo am not telling my score!

And I don't get a table with the mind reading download - so I can't play it!

Waaaaaah!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 01:48 pm
man, i can't get under forty.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 02:14 pm
Played it the first time on my new LCD monitor - 38! (Instead of 40 yesterday.)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 05:45 pm
All right, I've made it to Walter's level....
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 05:49 pm
OK, 34, now I can do some work... maybe.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 06:01 pm
He he, I don't think I have time to put these up right now but I have a gameboy emulator (you can play gameboy games in color online), tetris, space invaders, missile command, checkers, bowling and a whole lot more on the way.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 06:01 pm
Four strokes over--i don't think that's bad for the first try--an' i dint use no hints . . . (was doin' great, 'til i got to that 18th hole) . . . must remember not to add this to my other pc game addictions . . .
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 06:06 pm
The 18th is nasty, brother. They don't give you much to judge the slope.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2002 06:08 pm
Judging the slope was a prob for me all through, i was under par on all but one of holes with no slope (the windmill) . . .
0 Replies