EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

Ragman

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:38 pm
@electronicmail,
Historically and statistically that is inaccurate. Check out 6 yrs of his posts.
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:41 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
So why keep responding?

I'm amusing myself.
JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:42 pm
I have been talking about my art and getting help with it for about a decade.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 12:47 pm
@firefly,
People probably thought Hollywood animation legends like Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng, Robert McKimson, Bob Clampett, Disney himself, Ward Kimball, Preston Blair, Tex Avery, Walter Lantz and comic book moguls like Stan Lee, Bob Kane, Steve Ditko, the two Jewish guys who created Superman, Jack Kirby were eccentric. If they had LISTENED to people like you NO COMICS OR CARTOONS would be made.
firefly

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 01:02 pm
@JGoldman10,
I really don't care whether you ever do, or don't, create that mythical comic book you are always talking about. Constantly hearing about it is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Your main problem is that, taken in large doses, you just aren't very interesting.
Even your entertainment value wears off fast.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EXN1f_V2GTM/TObeQe_qnLI/AAAAAAAAAaM/NbBCIij7jHs/s1600/thats%2Ball%2Bfolks.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 04:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
In this day and age, it's easy to publish a book. The only thing holding you back is you need to finish it. You can't blame anyone else.
wmwcjr

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 04:52 pm
This thread is strange and humorous. That's why I like it. Smile
JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 05:22 pm
@parados,
No-you need MONEY and FUNDING to get your books going. That is what I need right now. Also RESOURCES.
JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 05:22 pm
@wmwcjr,
You said you are a Christian?
Ragman

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 06:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
No, what you need are less excuses, more passion and follow-through. But what you have is a lot of hot air. Good if you're a hot-air ballonist.

Hey, there's an idea. Your baloon will never go down.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 06:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yes, but he seems like a real Christian with a sense of humor and some balance. He's not one who invented his own religion and is constantly judging others due to their disagreement and non-alignment with fanaticism.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 09:50 pm
JGoldman says:
Quote:

No-you need MONEY and FUNDING to get your books going. That is what I need right now. Also RESOURCES

Not in the 21st century you don't. All you really need are a pad of paper and a pencil. You've probably got a Paint program of some sort on your computer already. You've probably got a printer with a scanner. You don't need money, you don't need a backer. Those are everything you need.

Oh, you also need some creativity. I haven't seen you exhibit any, which will be a serious drag on succeeding, but you seem to think you have some. Prove me wrong. SHOW ME SOME. Otherwise, shut up and draw.

Annoying Orange didn't need sombody to come along and drop a million dollars in his citric little lap. They probably did 'em around their kitchen table.

|STOP WHINING AND FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF.
JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MAN WHO INVENTED ANNOYING ORANGE GOT THE MONEY TO PRODUCE THOSE FILMS? WHERE DO YOU THINK HE GOT THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE HE USES TO MAKE THOSE FILMS?

HE EITHER HAS A STEADY INCOME AND CAN AFFORD TO FINANCE HIS FILMS OR GOT THE MONEY THROUGH GRANTS, AND OTHER FUNDING. OR BOTH.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
DO NOT TRY TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Mar, 2011 11:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
I HAVE A SCANNER- I HAVE A DEVIANTART.COM ACCOUNT.
I AM NOT IN A RUSH TO PUT ANY ARTWORK UP ON THAT SITE-I AM CONCERNED ABOUT PROTECTING MY WORK.

HOW WOULD SHOWCASING ARTWORK ON AN ART SITE LIKE THAT GOING TO PUT MONEY IN MY POCKET? PLEASE ANSWER THAT.
hawkeye10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 12:00 am
@JGoldman10,
point of information: If you turn on the BBCode editor you can make you type bold and large, thus more annoying... like this...

YOUR ARE ONE STRANGE MOTHER ******
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 12:52 am
I NEED A DECENT JOB OR SOURCE OF INCOME BEFORE I CAN AFFORD TO PUT ANY COMICS OUT.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 01:00 am
TORRENTS ARE NOT ALL THEY ARE CRACKED UP BE. NOT ALL DOWNLOADS ARE FREE- FOUND THIS OUT THE HARD WAY.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 01:32 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I NEED A DECENT JOB OR SOURCE OF INCOME

And has all the posting you've been doing online for the past 7 years gotten you a decent job or source of income?

Turn off your computer, and go out in the real world and earn money--work several jobs if need be. Stop whining that someone should just hand you money--it ain't gonna happen. You want to realize your dream, then work your butt off to earn the money to make it happen.
0 Replies