EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

hawkeye10

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:23 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
Did you read what i put directly before this?
I seriously doubt that he was able to comprehend it..
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
What is the problem people here have with me? I come here asking for help and seeking help and some poeple here are reluctant to help me. Why?

Why do people here try to presecute me simply because of my Christian values?

1. People have tried to help you--with all sorts of things. Not everyone has to help you.
2. People have responded to you in a variety of ways, but you certainly are not being persecuted.
3. You are getting negative reactions because of the manner in which you respond to others--typing in CAPS, constant insults, telling people you want them to get lost, shut up, etc. even when they are trying to be helpful.
4. Your Christian beliefs are not the problem. Your poor social skills, and unwillingness to improve them, and your combative and hostile attitude, are considerably more of a problem if you want others to respond to you in a more positive way.
5. Your needs for attention are bottomless.

http://popstrip.com/s/bottomless-pit/frames/bottomless-pit-005.png
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Ticomaya

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 05:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
This song reflects some of my feelings about someone here:

0 Replies

dlowan

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 10:32 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

<yawn>

I believe this thread has jumped the shark.

What does "jumped the shark" bloody well MEAN?
tsarstepan

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 10:59 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
jump the shark 1619 up, 129 down

a term to describe a moment when somethin [sic] that was once great has reached a point where it will now decline in quality and popularity.

Origin of this phrase comes from a Happy Days episode where the Fonz jumped a shark on waterskis. Thus was labeled the lowest point of the show.

Cousin Oliver on Brady Bunch, Scrappy Doo.
by anonymous Oct 21, 2003

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jump+the+shark
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 11:07 pm
It's a relatively arcane American reference which will probably never make any sese to anone who had the good fortune to grow up in a country where the TV show "Happy Days" was not syndicated. In that show, a teen comedy set loosely in the 1950s, one of the lead characters, in a swim suit and his trademark leather jacket, water jumps over a shark in a tank to prove his bravery. It was used originally to indicate the moment in a TV show when the creators run out of ideas, abandon the core concepts for what they hope will be a smasheroo effect to reenergize things. After that point the shows get more and more repetitive, more and more absurd, and even more silly. It has since come to mean in any situation, the point at which the people involved totally lose it and hit the irreversible downhill slide. I.e. sooner or later, and usually sooner, any thread involving JGoldman.

tha
MontereyJack

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 11:08 pm
Damn you, tsarstepan Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Sat 9 Apr, 2011 11:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
We had the show, but I never watched it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 11 Apr, 2011 06:49 pm
I still didn't like what butrflynet did. SHE/HE did something wrong-something I had a problem with-trying to volunteer what I did or didn't do on other websites and acted like I WAS THE BAD GUY for saying something about it. Jespah didn't even do anything to get stop her. LIke I sadi what is the point? You make an ATTACK ON SOMEONE'S PERSON AND I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? They made buterflynet an ombudsman so what am I supposed to to if someone giving you trouble is a staffer?

I think there is a great deal of racism and religious bigotry and ageism on this forum. I bet if I was a teenager Jespah would be willing to help me.

djjd62

Tue 12 Apr, 2011 04:51 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I think there is a great deal of racism and religious bigotry and ageism on this forum.
no more than anywhere else on the web i'd guess, you just take offence (and often defence) quicker than most folks

JGoldman10 wrote:
I bet if I was a teenager Jespah would be willing to help me.
and i wager you'd lose
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 12 Apr, 2011 11:52 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
They made buterflynet an ombudsman so what am I supposed to to if someone giving you trouble is a staffer?

I think there is a great deal of racism and religious bigotry and ageism on this forum.

If you don't like the way that administration manages this site, why do you continue to come here?

If you think there is too much bigotry expressed here, and it offends you, why do you continue to come here?

You are choosing to visit this site, and to post here. If you find the responses you receive here upsetting to you, all you have to do is go elsewhere.

Your continuous juvenile ranting and whining makes no sense at all. If you don't like A2K, don't visit this site. You are coming here of your own free will. If you cannot accept the fact that this site allows a wide range of opinions and viewpoints to be expressed, some of which might be disturbing to you, you are in the wrong place.

No one will change A2K to accommodate you. Either accept things here as they are, or leave.

hawkeye10

Tue 12 Apr, 2011 11:57 am
@firefly,
As you know full, well he does not want what he says he wants.....
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 19 Apr, 2011 02:45 am
@firefly,
The definition of neuroses is repeating the same action and expecting a different result.
Green Witch

Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:30 am
@Ragman,
I guess that applies to everyone who responds to JGoldman, as well as JGoldman himself.
djjd62

Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:40 am
@Green Witch,
i've never questioned my sanity

that way lies madness
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 19 Apr, 2011 12:18 pm
@Green Witch,
and myself included
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:47 pm
Some people here criticize me because they think I have no sense of humor.

I APOLOGIZE - I DON'T SHARE OTHER PEOPLE'S SENSE OF HUMOR HERE.

I WASN'T AWARE HAVING ONE WAS A PREREQUISITE FOR POSTING HERE.
izzythepush

Wed 3 Aug, 2011 08:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Just try not to upset people for once.
0 Replies