18
   

EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

 
 
wayne
 
  0  
Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
Umm? Sounds like you need to actually develop some characters , comics aren't the same as books. You need characters that work more than one time. If you actually have a copyright, why can't you use those characters to do something on-line ? If you don't take a risk at some point you'll never get off the ground.
firefly
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:43 pm
@Ragman,
By the time he does something, the comic book industry will have completely dried up. It's already moved toward graphic novels in lieu of comic books, and that requires considerably more literary talent than JG has displayed, and people will likely be viewing those graphic novels on iPods and Kindles.

Even if he could turn out that mythical comic book, who is going to shell out several dollars to buy it? Where is the market? Are kids going to spend $3 or more for something that can be read in 10 or 15 minutes? Does he think he can make a living turning out his self published comics?

Somehow, I see JG trolling the internet forever...and not doing much else. If he had a burning desire to be an artist, he'd be creating all the time, and welcoming the fact he can display his work on the internet, rather than worrying so much about copyrights.

A friend of mine, who is not a professional artist, recently began putting up some of his paintings on Facebook, simply to share them with friends and family, and he's suddenly been getting offers from people who want to buy them. He's delighted, but not yet sure he wants to start selling his work. The internet is a fantastic showcase. But you have to have work to show...and you have to be ready for criticism...
0 Replies
 
firefly
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:58 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
If you have already copyrighted your work in the past, why is it that you repeatedly asked how to copyright your work here?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
http://pic.phyrefile.com/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2011/02/14/NOT-SURE-IF-A-TROLL-OR-JUST-STUPID.jpg
JGoldman10
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:57 am
@wayne,
I don't like the preliminary story I did-I want to do it over. I was an animation student. I know about character development.
JGoldman10
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:01 am
@Green Witch,
Matthew 7:7 - "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."
Ragman
 
  0  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:09 am
@JGoldman10,
Matthew 7:8 - "Keep on trolling, and you will be squashed like a bug."
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 12:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't like the preliminary story I did-I want to do it over. I was an animation student. I know about character development.
If you copyrighted the work you are free to do whatever you want with it including doing it over. What's stopping you?
0 Replies
 
firefly
 
  1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 01:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for

Ah, the God-As-An-ATM Machine faith.

1. God will provide all the money you need--other people have to work their way up to achieve success and monetary rewards, true believers just hold out their wallets to be filled .
2. Base consumer products on God, like Christian comics, and God, the Cash Cow, will provide.

All you ever seem to be needing, and asking for, JG, is money...money for this, money for that...GOD=MONEY. $$$$. Talk about taking the name of the Lord in vain...
0 Replies
 
The Pentacle Queen
 
  2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:39 pm
Sorry firefly but you're getting to be as annoying as JGoldman.
hawkeye10
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:45 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
Sorry firefly but you're getting to be as annoying as JGoldman
as far as I am concerned she destroyed her credibility in the rape thread, what with her dishonesty and comedy routine in a thread about a serious subject.
JGoldman10
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 06:49 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I'm annyoing how? Annoying like a little girl who keeps asking a grown-up "Why?" Or annoying like the Annoying Orange?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA
JGoldman10
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:53 am
@Ragman,
You are like the curious little girl who keeps asking the grown-up next to her, "Why?"

I DON'T OWE YOU AN EXPLAINATION OF WHAT I DO.

I AM TALKING ABOUT COPYRIGHTING SOMETHING BEFORE I SHOW IT ONLINE. NOT COPYRIGHTING SOMETHING FOR THE SAKE OF OWNING SOMETHING.

THAT'S TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT SHOWING ARTWORK ONLINE.
0 Replies
 
panzade
 
  3  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 12:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawk wrote:
Quote:
as far as I am concerned she destroyed her credibility in the rape thread, what with her dishonesty and comedy routine in a thread about a serious subject.


I disagree hawk. You're describing Bill on that thread. You and firefly; on the whole, contributed some good discussion. The only thing I would fault her on is the cut and paste insults. They were unnecessary.
hawkeye10
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 12:17 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
They were unnecessary.
as well as disrespectful of those who disagreed with her, and of the seriousness of the subject matter.
0 Replies
 
The Pentacle Queen
 
  1  
Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 07:21 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm annyoing how? Annoying like a little girl who keeps asking a grown-up "Why?" Or annoying like the Annoying Orange?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA


I dunno, like an annoying little girl that won't stop using capital letters?
JGoldman10
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 12:27 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
AWWW- doesn't my TYPING STYLE OFFEND YOU? I TYPE THIS WAY BECAUSE I AM COMFORTABLE TYPING THIS WAY. if you don't like it- TOUGH TANOOKIES.
The Pentacle Queen
 
  1  
Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 05:51 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

AWWW- doesn't my TYPING STYLE OFFEND YOU? I TYPE THIS WAY BECAUSE I AM COMFORTABLE TYPING THIS WAY. if you don't like it- TOUGH TANOOKIES.


I think it would take a bit more than capital letters to offend me.
I just don't really understand the logic - you know everyone finds it hard/irritating to read as we read it as shouting, and you've seen proof that it makes people inclined to be rude or act aggressively towards you when perhaps they wouldn't have otherwise, but you still do it, and you still complain when people react the way they do. Language is a communication device as are writing styles; I like swearing, but I still have to understand that in certain instances more people would listen to me if I didn't swear because certain people don't like it.
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 10:50 pm
What is the problem people here have with me? I come here asking for help and seeking help and some poeple here are reluctant to help me. Why?

Why do people here try to presecute me simply because of my Christian values?
Ticomaya
 
  3  
Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 08:30 am
@JGoldman10,
<yawn>

I believe this thread has jumped the shark.
The Pentacle Queen
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:11 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

What is the problem people here have with me? I come here asking for help and seeking help and some poeple here are reluctant to help me. Why?

Why do people here try to presecute me simply because of my Christian values?


Did you read what i put directly before this?
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/11/2021 at 12:05:14