EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

thack45

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No I am not-one, I'm a Born-Again Christian. Two-I don't think they way most of y'all think. I want to be different. Don't lump me in with the rest of y'all.
1)Relevance of 'born again christian' status not stated. Dismiss.
2)You've said that you dont think the same as most, yet you've neither defined how you think nor how most think. Dismiss/
3)Wanting to be different is a most ordinary behaviour. Dismiss
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:27 pm
@Ionus,
God says He hates religion-it stinks in His nose. The Bible also says He hates witchcraft.
Ionus

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God says He hates religion
????you converse with God ????
Ragman

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:36 pm
@Ionus,
waits
tsarstepan

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:37 pm
@Ragman,
I'd be curious to ask god what movie he thinks will win this year's Oscar and which movie actually deserves the award.
Ragman

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 09:37 pm
@tsarstepan,
God is busy rewarding professional athletes with touchdowns, HRs and key scores at crucial times. He doesn't watch movies much. The fact is that he looks at Billy Bob Thornton a little ascance too.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:12 pm
@Ionus,
Yes I do. And it's in the Bible.
Ionus

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Can you hear the voice in your head or do others hear what God says to you ?
JGoldman10

Sat 19 Feb, 2011 11:29 pm
@Ionus,
If you accept Christ as Lord and Saviour, you get filled with the Holy Spirit. You enter into a Covenant with God. There's three parts to God-God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit-they are all one in the same.

The Holy Spirit speaks to you and ministers to you.

God speaks to you on a personal level.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:09 am
@Ragman,
I have a tendency to come across as being a bit abrasive when I talk to people - that's an area I need to work on.

I apologize if I came across as being a bit insensitive. I'm not going to go along with or agree with everything people say.

Some people don't like me, and I know there's a few troublemakers here-I'm not going to act unseemly because they are and feed into nonsense.

That is what some people want me to do.
JGoldman10

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:10 am
@High Seas,
It's not mice to make fun of someone because they don't share your point-of-view on something.
hawkeye10

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
It's not mice to make fun of someone because they don't share your point-of-view on something.
It's an A2K thing.......
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
The Holy Spirit speaks to you and ministers to you. God speaks to you on a personal level.
Are the voices in your head or can anyone else hear what God says to you ?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:21 am
Since this is an everything JGoldman thread, this video is for J.

Something you might like...

chai2

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:25 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Since this is an everything JGoldman thread, this video is for J.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_pwaVByhuQ[/youtube]

A HA HA HA!

That great!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:26 am
@Butrflynet,
I can tell you one thing Butrflynet. With the recent exposure to JGOLDMAN10, I truly miss the likes of jmars and heady prePhilosophy forum days of LeonaBanks.
0 Replies

Ionus

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 03:54 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
Nah...too Mickey Mouse....
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 04:53 am
@wayne,
But, wayne, I want a way to read what the ignored say in case they're appropriate...
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 20 Feb, 2011 06:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
Close that barn door 'cause that horse already escaped and has won a stakes race at the Kentucky Derby.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Tue 22 Feb, 2011 05:40 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

I'm no expert but perhaps on the spectrum of something like Asperger's syndrome or some sort of savantism - but clearly some social skills lacking. Many clues indicate some learning, reading-comprehension stuff.
Wait, wait...is that me I describe?. No - I write world-comic books so I'm OK?

I just read his latest post in the thread about Asian skin colour. When someone jokingly asked 'Now what was the question again?' he actually repeated the question. Hmmm... too literal...difficulty understanding sarcasm...admits people find him abrasive... bit clueless socially (on here at least) .... classic symptoms. I feel a bit guilty for goading him - despite his provocations. I think I'll leave it there now.