I Kinda HATE my life

Ali phil

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 07:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
Why do you need a sura or passage, its simply obvious that a spiritual connection to somthing higher that gives her comfort and inner peacewould be useful for overcoming all pains.

Surah Al Baqarah
Ayat 153
O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient.

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 07:12 pm
@Ali phil,
Figures, you cannot come up with anything. Whatever gives you inner peace,
be happy with it, but don't assume for a minute that other people are as simply
pleased as you.
Ali phil

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 07:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
Sorry you hate religion.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 08:07 pm
@Ali phil,
I don't hate anything or anybody, what I do dislike and strongly oppose is people pushing their own religious views towards others.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 08:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
Proselytizing on a2k on relationship threads will not get you much enthusiasm, no matter your cause, ali phil.
0 Replies

Ali phil

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 06:15 am
@CalamityJane,
no you are the one pushing you views i made on comment, my opinion, my belief. I didnt push it i put it out there for her to look at and contemplate by herself, now you have made this all about how that was wrong, because yooou are the one who is trying to push my opinion aside because you strongly dissagree did i make comments about your opinions and suggestions being wrong? No.. and yet you have to mine.. and you say im pushing my opinion?
Hmmmmmmm
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 02:56 pm
@Ali phil,
Ali phil wrote:

Why do you need a sura or passage, its simply obvious that a spiritual connection to somthing higher that gives her comfort and inner peacewould be useful for overcoming all pains.

Surah Al Baqarah
Ayat 153
O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient.

Well, it doesn't speak to PM's problems specifically, but sure, people pray to God to resolve their difficulties, and if PM's a religious girl then I'm sure she's already done so.

The thing is, the Qur'an has 114 Suras and they don't all speak to PM's problems even remotely, let alone generally. Most of them are concerned with submitting to God and the consequences of not doing so.

At least you didn't quote An-Naba (78:31-34):

Quote:
Indeed, for the righteous is attainment - Gardens and grapevines and full-breasted [companions] of equal age and a full cup.

I don't see how that speaks to PM's problems specifically or generally.
beibarys

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 03:51 am
@InfraBlue,
little off topic for Infra Blue. here is little story
One day Mohammad was going to the mountain to pray, he was going through place where people never been. and on his way he met a shepherd. they greeted each other. And it was praying time. then Mohammad started to pray and shepherd too. So shepherd never seen another people so he was praying how he knew. He scrolls down from the hill and goes or Allah, if you have cows, horses i will take care of them or i can cut the grass for you or get your sandals fixed. So Mohammad finished praying and said to shepherd you are doing it wrong. And he taught him how to pray correctly. Then he went to that mountain and started to pray again. and voice of Allah appeared and said Mohammad what did you do today? and he said i taught a shepherd to pray right and Allah said to him I really liked him, he never knew how to pray but he was doing all from his heart, his efforts,willing to do so was very great and now you taught him how. that's why i loved him. but now he does not understand what is he saying. So go back and reteach him. And Mohammad went back and apologized and asked him to pray as he use to.
What i want to say is: you are saying "Most of them are concerned with submitting to God and the consequences of not doing so"
Allah is dispensable ( i mean here he forgives everybody) he can forgive for things like that.
and adhering the "rules" of Quran is not for him, it is for you. It is you that needs it. It is you!!!
For people who are different religion, we are not saying that your God does not exist or something like that. We believe that's all we do and we share. it is your decision to believe it or not. I am not very into Islam religion but i strongly believe into Allah but it offends me when people say bad about my religion and Allah. sorry for off topic.
Concerning this young lady. Do not run and do not block from your old people. Just talk with them, like you they have an opinion and they might be angry for thing you did, may be they don't like things u have done (you cannot notice bad habits, actions that you have done or said)
asked them that u missed them and want to sort this is out. ask them may be there are things they don't like and then tell what you don't like in them. do the first step. never lose faith in other people unless you have done all to make them right. There lots situations when you say and it might be offending for them whereas it is not for you, find that out. solve it and be cool. And always smile it helps a lot. Smile attracts people.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:59 am
@InfraBlue,
You see what you've done, InfraBlue? The Muslims will flock to your side
and try to convert you Very Happy
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
Well, most Muslims don't proslytize.

I'm more familiar with the Christian proslytizers. A large group of JW's just now swept through my neighborhood, it being Saturday morning and all.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:10 pm
@beibarys,
Quote:
For people who are different religion, we are not saying that your God does not exist or something like that. We believe that's all we do and we share. it is your decision to believe it or not. I am not very into Islam religion but i strongly believe into Allah but it offends me when people say bad about my religion and Allah.

It’s good that you leave it to the individual to decide whether or not to believe.

How was what I wrote-- about how not all passages from the Qur’an being pertinent to PM’s problem, and using an actual passage from the Qur’an to illustrate the point--offensive?
0 Replies

aze1526

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 06:29 pm
@PotentiallyMe,
There are both genuinely sincere people and vicious low lives where ever your travels may bring you. In other words, transferring schools will feasibly bring you similar experiences and results if you don't learn how to handle the situation properly in the first place. With any negative experience, the best we can do is try to grow as a person because of them, not degenerate from them, otherwise we are also a bully to ourselves.

A positive mindset goes a long way... I remember in my elementary and middle school years, I always felt sorry for myself and thought my life was the most melancholy. I had the most negative outlook on everything, but then one day, I started working towards gaining a positive attitude. It was hard, but I was truthful with myself, and started making my own happiness through my attitude, my outlook, and how I would let future events impact my life. It may seem impossible to work towards if you are in a depression state, but sulking excessively makes everything seem 100 times worse than it actually is. One day in middle school that phrase hit me like a bullet. I was depressed back then, but all it took was the motivation to gain a positive attitude on life to make my own happiness. Now, I'm a completely different person. Maybe one of the happiest you'll ever meet. Even during bad times, somewhere deep inside I'm still happy. I'm so happy that sometimes it really annoys me. It's pretty great

Now I understand you dislike these people who have hurt you and betrayed your trust, but you are subconsciously allowing them to manipulate you, even when you try to physically escape through avoidance. You see, that's only one piece to the puzzle...but you need every aspect to form the entire picture, otherwise it will only be a temporary shield that already has many holes.
But you know how I see this? I see it as a blessing you saw the TRUE colors of your so called "friends." If Person 3 has the lack of propriety and decency to refuse to return a possession of yours and attempt to deceive you about it, then it's good you rid yourself of someone that doesn't deserve your companionship. If a person cannot appreciate the trust, faith, loyalty, and admiration you instill in them enough to honor it, then that shows that they are not worth your time.

It's how we choose experiences to impact us, and recognizing the different forms we can take to achieve the best strategy to handle them. We all have a choice in any matter, we just have to broaden our state of minds and perspectives to acknowledge what those choices are. Look to yourself and remember that you can allow a negative experience manipulate you, or you choose to manipulate the experience to your highest advantage.

At the end of the day, it was never the experience that tore your defenses and made you drown in self-pity, or thrive in your pursuits; it was how you permitted yourself to deem what kind of control the situation had over you. YOU alone are in control of your own life, so prove the strength you hold for yourself by allowing yourself to take control. Easily submitting to your defeat and encouraging misery inevitably leaves unfulfilled voids; but taking action to get past that point will leave a life well lived with any given circumstances.

Admire what you once envied, find a way to thrive upon of what once degenerated you, and smile at what once made you frown by boasting your true colors. Those options are present, whether you see them or not. Disciplining yourself to this point of consciousness benefits you for the rest of your life...it takes some time, and it's quite a challenge, but it will improve your happiness overall.

By the way, you can get your parents to call the school and report that these girls stole your jeans and refuse to return them.
0 Replies