People of Walmart

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 09:41 am
What they should hand out at the entrance of Walmart: Burkas for all!!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 09:44 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I don't know who fred is, but I can honestly say I've never seen anything that bad at target

I've never seen anything that bad at Wal Mart either.
0 Replies

xrisxs

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:15 am
Well every wal- mart i go to just go to the make up isle. for somereason i do not care if it is 3 30 in the morning, there is a hot chik. I mean if there is a wal mart then there mus mean alot of people. so in random, and at cheap prices, and you can can get all you need in one shot, and see your buddy or two and feel important even for just a minutes is definatley going to be an invitation for all kinds of people. I mean duh, it is a make up isle, but on average if you were to look for a hot date, or look for some one who still cares what they look like then go to isle make up. And one of them photos look like cousin bubba...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:25 am
I've made a conscious decision never to shop at Walmart, so thanks for the pics.
Linkat

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 01:07 pm
@chai2,
Agreed on Target. But Fred Meyer maybe - not as familar with the usual cast of characters that go to Fred Meyer as none in my area - only when visiting on the west coast.

Although I would have to say that Kmart comes damn close.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 02:25 pm
@Ceili,
I never shopped at a Walmart until the one that opened near me created a swash of small businesses to go under. My favorite fabric/craft store was one of the casualties, so now if I want thread or fabrics I have to go to Walmart or drive more than 40 miles each way to a Joanne's.
Mame

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 02:51 pm
The people in the Walmarts up here seem a lot 'classier' than the pics I've seen in the US... maybe we just don't sell leopard print leggings in size 3XL?
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 03:35 pm
@Mame,
Iffen you Canadians were to eat more double bacon cheeseburgers you too could achieve the heights, er, the widths, that we 'mericans have.
Joe(How many axehandles is 3XL?)Nation
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 03:49 pm
@Mame,
Americans invented Trailer Trash and we will not lose out crown to any other country in the world. It's a matter of pride.
Mame

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 03:58 pm
LOL at both of you (Joe and GW)

I saw a guy in a Walmart parking lot in Kona a while back - he was so fat that his seat was not only pushed back as far as it could go, but it was reclined a hell of a long way and ... and his stomach was still touching the steering wheel.
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 04:00 pm
@Green Witch,
Damn straight.
We lead the world in the production of mis-fits, hunkos, yahoos and their pregnant girlfriends.
Joe(USA USA USA) Nation
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 04:01 pm
@Mame,
All he needs is a car with a tilt steering wheel
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 05:53 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I never shopped at a Walmart until the one that opened near me created a swash of small businesses to go under. My favorite fabric/craft store was one of the casualties, so now if I want thread or fabrics I have to go to Walmart or drive more than 40 miles each way to a Joanne's.

So, will we see you on People of Walmart any time soon?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 06:29 pm
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1946405

Trends that could catch on... ye gods.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 11:43 am
So some one is upset over her photo on "people of walmart"

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/17/michigan-woman-upset-photo-posted-people-walmart-website/?intcmp=sem_outloud&intcmp=obnetwork

The caption below the photo of Wheeler's mom reads, "A member of the Canadian division of the trench coat mafia."

Gee I didn't get upset when my picture (see above) was posted. Hey any publicity is good publicity.
Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 12:01 pm
@Linkat,
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2497.jpg

Here's a keeper
FBM

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 01:38 pm
@Linkat,
Nurse! Brain-bleach, stat!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 05:32 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2497.jpg

Here's a keeper

There's just so much here.

Where to start?

One could earn 5 college credits exploring all the facets of this picture.
Linkat

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:25 am
@chai2,
Agreed - the photographer and this picture is worthy of a pultizer prize - in how this person captured so much in one little picture at Walmart.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:27 am
@Linkat,
I think all copies should be destroyed before it gets into the hands of our enemies.
(at least she's breast feeding)