tips to hook her up?

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:02 am
re punkey:
You mean the proverbial Mike that seventh graders giggle about?
0 Replies

fummy

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:14 am
@CoastalRat,
ok i will use proper spelling because you won't understand what i'm saying. now, why are you banging your head against the wall for no reason if you don't understand my writing then just **** off SIMPLE. why are you coming here reading my posts and replying to them. i'm not coming on this stupid gay site ever again because this site is full of fuckers. you can bang your head against the wall once more if you like but my arse is not going to be here to read your bullshit. so long fuckers I'M OUTTA HERE
Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:16 am
Bye . . . don't let the door hit ya in the ass . . .
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:18 am
fummy says:
Quote:
I'M OUTTA HERE

I hope that's a promise.
djjd62

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:22 am
@MontereyJack,
he/she/it already threatened this yesterday on the passport thread
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:23 am
@fummy,
fummy wrote:

ok i will use proper spelling because you won't understand what i'm saying. now, why are you banging your head against the wall for no reason if you don't understand my writing then just **** off SIMPLE. why are you coming here reading my posts and replying to them. i'm not coming on this stupid gay site ever again because this site is full of fuckers. you can bang your head against the wall once more if you like but my arse is not going to be here to read your bullshit. so long fuckers I'M OUTTA HERE

This response only validates those posters who were calling you out. The way you have responded only points out that you are not worth the time to put in any kind of serious response to. You did the typical childish move since you didn't get your way, you throw a tantrum and go stomping out.

I think you can forget about the girl you are trying to help because you personally need help. I can't see you functioning in society very productively with that type of mentality. But perhaps this whole thread was a joke from the beginning which I suspected when I first saw it. I bet it was a set up all along to try and bait people in, but since they caught you before you could play your games you got mad and gave up your attempt. Classic.

I can't imagine anyone here is sorry to see you leave, they are only glad they didn't get suckered into your childish attempts.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2011 11:24 am
Back to the issue - this is apparently a college aged woman Fummy is asking about. She is very shy and Fummy is asking how he can fix her up with someone, since she is so shy she won't speak to anyone. Is that right?

The best thing is for you to invite her to be with a group when you go out. She will get comfortable and then a friendship with a group member might develop into something more. If she is pretty, she won't have that much difficulty.

Help her grow up. She needs to decide if she's going to be the pretty wallflower or if she's going to live life. She may have to take an assertive class for women. Do they offer them in your community or on campus?

If she has no personality, then you are out of luck. Just a pretty face.
0 Replies