Morgan2010

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 08:01 am
I am human, I have feelings & I make mistakes. I came on here for advice not to be treated like a piece of ****.
Have a good day
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 08:09 am
You have a good one too my dear.

You came asking for advice, you've gotten it.
Whether you choose to listen, or think of a solution on your own, is up to you.

Just remember, the clock is still ticking away.
Morgan2010

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 08:23 am
@chai2,
I looked into the day after pill, walgreens near me doesn't have any in stock. I'm checking drug mart/cvs today. I'm not sure if it's too late though b/c it happened 3x's, 3 diff days.
chai2

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 08:55 am
@Morgan2010,
Do all this immediately, as in, get off the computer right now and work on solving your problem.

Who knows, this afternoon might be altogether too late.

GO!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 09:18 am
Morgan -

For too long women have felt that it was their responsiblity to take care of the "birth control issue." Your boyfriend probably assumed that. Most self-centered men do. As they say, "A stiff dick has no conscience."

You two didn't have that very important talk: you know, the one where you say to each other, "I want to be close to you, have sex with you. We need to talk about what that means and how it's gonna happen in a safe and sane way."

So . . . it's disturbing to many of us that you didn't have that talk for three consecutive days!

Forgive us for being the critical parent, but the consequences are SO high.

Many of us here are parents and can see how children change one's life. You sound like you are not ready for that, for sure. And he probably has NO idea of the importance of this issue.

If you get out of this mess in the way you want, PLEASE stop the uncontrollable passion, step back, and have that discussion with him. Start out with, "I'm not ready to be a mother, are you ready to be a daddy?"
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 09:19 am
@Morgan2010,
Quote:
Emergency contraception can be started up to 120 hours — five days — after unprotected intercourse. The sooner it is started, the better it works.

Emergency contraception is also known as the morning-after pill, emergency birth control, backup birth control, and by the brand names Plan B One-Step, ella, and Next Choice. Plan B One-Step and Next Choice reduce the risk of pregnancy by 89 percent when started within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse. They continue to reduce the risk of pregnancy up to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse, but they are less effective as time passes. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.asp Source

You aren't out of time yet, but you will be soon.
adippered

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 09:32 am
@Morgan2010,
you should be protected at all times never mind pregnancy what about sTDS then you may not have a choice when you want to be pregnant
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 10:15 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

Quote:
Emergency contraception can be started up to 120 hours — five days — after unprotected intercourse. The sooner it is started, the better it works.

Emergency contraception is also known as the morning-after pill, emergency birth control, backup birth control, and by the brand names Plan B One-Step, ella, and Next Choice. Plan B One-Step and Next Choice reduce the risk of pregnancy by 89 percent when started within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse. They continue to reduce the risk of pregnancy up to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse, but they are less effective as time passes. http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.asp Source

You aren't out of time yet, but you will be soon.

120 hours — five days — after unprotected intercourse.

1/23
1/24
1/25
1/26
1/27

tick tick tick.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 03:23 pm
@Morgan2010,
No one's treating you like **** - just being honest with you. I had an unwanted pregnancy over 20 years ago (actually after taking the MAP) and its a pretty traumatic thing to go through. Good luck.
0 Replies

Morgan2010

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 02:21 pm
Thank you everyone
chai2

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 03:22 pm
@Morgan2010,
I have been thinking about you.

What going on?
0 Replies

cody1234

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2011 08:25 am
@Morgan2010,
I believe you probably know the answer to your question....if not go see a Nurse Practioner who specialized in OBGYN...now.
0 Replies