OMG did you see peter jeffrey cobb's profile....... that guy is nuts!!!!!

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 05:14 pm
Smile Hi. Good metting you Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 3,010 • Replies: 40

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 05:19 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
MY only immediate suggestion is learn to create paragraphs. As it is now, it's a very difficult to read block of text.

So you too were in the first Gulf War? What unit were you in? I was stationed in the Pinder Barracks in Zirndorf, outside of Nuremburg when my A 2/1 FA, 1AD was deployed to Saudi Arabia on Dec. 31, 1990.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 05:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hey how cool I was in the 123rd Support Battalion. Out of Furth. My daughter was born in Nuemburg Army Hospital Smile Well what you know small world. Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:00 pm
I want a crazy profile too!!

maybe i should fill mine with naked midgets.. :0)
Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:57 pm
Who gives a rat's ass about your fuckin' profile . . . do you understand the term shameless self-promotion?
Green Witch

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 08:48 pm
@Setanta,
I would classify it as Narcissism, it's often goes with his other diagnosis. A forum like this can feed the beast.

Speaking of naked midgets, we haven't seen Slappy for a long time.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:21 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
If this is one of Peter's alter egos, you should be told that Peter's primary ego is quite popular around here. If we can figure out how to ban you and keep him, you will soon be in quite a pickle.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:23 pm
I am presuming Set was talking about Shewolfnm's profile..
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:27 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

I want a crazy profile too!!

maybe i should fill mine with naked midgets.. :0)

Just make sure your profile has enough alloted money in its budget. Professional naked midgets work on union wages with full union benefits including mandatory overtime.
The United Federation of Naked Midgets and Diplomatic Dwarves
0 Replies

Oylok

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:28 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Peter,

A lot of us are very angry with a different "crazy" guy right now--not with you. My recent rants about Loughner have nothing to do with you personally. I don't think schizophrenia has to end that horribly or that schizophrenics naturally tend towards horrible acts. (Hell, I'm not even a psychologist, so I don't know whether he was even schizophrenic.) They feed off the negativity around them. There can be a lot of acrimony, invective and hostility at this site, and you might want to consider spending some time away from it.

As you seem to enjoy debates about religion, you might try reading C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy. I only ended up reading the first in that series, Out of the Silent Planet, because there was too much dry, reasoned debate and not enough violent, dramatic tension in the series. But, based on what you have told us about yourself, quiet reasoned religious debates, unfolding in the more scenic locales of our solar system may be just what you need right now to ease your mind. Or watch a bit of Animal Planet--but not the "rescue" shows, because those are just awful. Smile
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 12:59 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Im sorry if my proffile ofended you. Or if this topic did. I suppose I just had delusions. That my daughter might someday see this post. I last seen her before my divorce in 1994. Did I do the right thing by not being part of her life. I can never be sure. This past week I meet someone whos sister had my disease. She told me that her sister had 2 kids. One day out of the blue her delusions took control of her. She ended up taking one of her kids life and then her own. That might have never have happened with me. Or who knows my job during the divorce was infantry men. Trained evreyday to be in the frontlines and was wiling to give my life for what was best for my country. Topics now metion alot about wheather or not a mentaly ill person should be alowed to posses a gun. What if in that 1 in a billion chance I snapped. I dont know if I did the right thing. I will never know. The one thing I do know is that I live evreyday with the pain I bear for the decision I made. Anyway enough said.
Oylok

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 01:06 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
peter jeffrey cobb wrote:
Im sorry if my proffile ofended you. Or if this topic did.

I can't speak for the others on this page, but I took no offence. I'm sorry to hear about all your struggles and regrets.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 02:19 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ohh I cant keep this Bottled up Who am I kidding Call me vain narccisit grandiosy call me what ever you want. I care but this is something I feal I have to lay out there for all to see. Fine so what is Infatry. Thats to person that has a point of view of life. That he is willing to give his or take another, and he decides to make this his profession or job. You can rationalize this anyway you want. But those are the stone cold facts. I was person anylizing and discusing evreything around me. This was an Important fact, who I was, How by job description alone, Told how much I cared about my own life. When attempting to judge me from the actions I took, please attempt to keep that fact in perspective. And just for general knowledge I gave up my weapons within a year after coming out of the millitary. I am to the point were I would rather observe and learn from a cockroach then to kill it.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 02:46 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Yay the sun will be coming up soon. Almost time to take my meds again Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2011 04:23 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Yay, the sun is going down almost time to take my meds again Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 04:07 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I sit looking at the window awaiting the suns rays to come up again. I spot the first rays. Yays I trow a pill up in the air and attempt to catch in my mouth. It bounces of my forehead and it lands on the floor. I pick it up, blow the dust of it and swalow it. "Well on the bright side I have the rest of my life to practice twice a day." Well another day full discutions with my self. If you are bored trow a bone my way. Anything realy, just to momentarly break up the board metting of my mind it would be great Smile Have a wonderfull day Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 05:17 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Well I wanted this to be a record of my disease. So Ill post some of the subjects my conferances are discusing wich I can rationalize as being dilusional. Well the one that was on before I stared writting this was one side of the table saying "hey if you want to make a diference do this" " Paint a sign, with the message, ' God is here. Right beside you. So behave' " Then the other side of the table replied " sure do that, Then when a police officer comes to talk to you. Let the power of the position that he holds. To decide weather or not he should take away some of rights by saying. "He was resisting arrest" (therefore charging you with a felony)" .The other side reponded. "Go to your post and writte down our discution. The world needs to hear it". Well ok so I did. Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:32 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hehe after taking some time off the site, And then coming back and reading it. I must say that is dilusional. Maybe writting this stuff down might help. Its not as easy as it seems to see whats a dilusional thought or not. At one time I was conviced that you could build a tower and use the earths natural static elctricity to solve some of the worlds energy crisis. So conviced I was that I went to one of those invention help you pattent places to present the idea. So I went there with must looked like kinder garden drawings, Absolutly conviced that I had one of most important documents with me. Hehe the guy looked at it. And you could see him trying to find the words on how to dismiss me from his officce gently as possible. I can just imagine him telling the story to his fellow worker later that day. Smile I took me about 6 months or so before I realized that Idea was delusional.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:56 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hehe heres another definite dilusional episode. At one time I thought somehow I was connected to the world and thought of myself as a mage of some sort. One day my dilusions conviced me to right some things in my shoulders, With a razor blade, One these writtings was made with a buddy in the army we put some of our blood in a container shared it and called our selfs blood brothers. The only 2 things that are in lagange that I could understand was my wifes name and my daughers name. I still revisit these scars ocasionaly thinking they may mean something.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 11:27 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Wow the more I think about that delusional period, The more I see how sick I realy am. My newborn daughter was in the next room as I was carving my arm. These dilusions by the way, have first been shared in this virtual piece of paper. So it took me 20 years to be able to come in terms enough with my disease to have the corage to share them with others. I somehow was able to slip thru the cracks in society for most of my life. Maybe these posting will be read by someone, And finaly realized that this disease can take over reality........ My God can you imagine if my dilusions had gone towards a worst case scenario? Unfortanly we have more than enough examples in society for when it did. So if the words I posted make sense to you. Please take time to read as much as you can about it. And I pray to a God of my understanding that you will have the strenght to do the right thing.