OMG did you see peter jeffrey cobb's profile....... that guy is nuts!!!!!

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 02:08 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Wow is somebody out there working some magic? I just received a letter from the V.A. Asking me to come in for an appoitment. It says I forgot to schedule my next appointment. Its been a year since I last left the Docs office there and when I went to reschedule an appoitment. The lady behind the counter said we will call you. Well no matter, They even gave me a special code to give the receptionist. How cool. Well Im probaly just over working scenarios in my head again. Nowing the military its probaly some procedure theyre following. Either way its a good procedure. Smile
JPB

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 02:10 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Well, good! I'm glad they're checking back in with you. You've got your other appointment coming up next week, right?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 02:44 pm
@JPB,
Well that was weird! I called them up, After 10 minutes of waiting (poor guys must be understaffed) I talked to the receptionist and follow instructions, gave her the code, and she replied "Ill have to pass that on to my supervisor. They have not instructed me on this. All I can do is take down your imformation and I already did that"........................... Yays like thats not gona get trown into my conference room upstairs. Smile and yes I have my appointment with the research trial Doctors on Tuesday Smile I will ask them to go thru this book I posted since the first of the year ( virtual book hehe ). Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 02:49 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hmmm I thought about it and I know I usaly dont make myself clear. By virtual book I mean evreything I posted on this site. There I feel better now that I cleared that up Smile
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 03:00 pm
@Setanta,
Or, if one were to not leap to hasty conclusions, possibly something else, something much more benign might show itself.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 09:27 pm
@JTT,
Why thank you. I had to look up to see exactly what benign meant Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 11:08 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I put on the headphones thinking maybe that would drown the conferance, It just becomes a happy dancing conferance. Smile They still clear as day though. Someone suggested it maybe a line somewhere in the complex system of the brain. That somehow two of the roads gets intercepted. That maybe how this disease occors. I am not a scientist and I dont know much more than what you watch in pbs about the brain. But it seems plausable to me. Smile
JTT

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 12:47 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hi there, Peter or Jeffrey; which name do you normally go by?

I read your profile, twice. I really hope that you can find some help. I'm certainly not an expert in this area but I've seen the sort of confusion you tell us you're experiencing in a friend and also in a distant relative who become much closer to me after she was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Please keep posting and starting new threads. I enjoy reading your posts. You're the first person I've ever put on "Follow" tho' I really don't know what it has done or how it works.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 10:08 am
@JTT,
Hi Smile I go by Pete. Wow I am honored to be your first followee Smile I belive that feature is meant to be.......hmm like when youre looking for something to read and you say to yourself hmm. I wonder JTT is talking about lately. So its like an easy access button. At least thats what my conference room came up with Smile And my memory comes in bits and pieces. Its one of the symptoms. I had conviced myself for many years that it was Gulf War Syndrome or something like that, But the more I learned about the disease, The more I understood why the memory loss happens. Think of a persons entire life as being files in a storage room. Ok now trow discutions about evreything as part as those files. It becomes a jumbled mess because the discutions sometimes put itself ahead in labbelling as importance. Then to top it off. You have to re anylized it. Eventualy you say "I dont realy want to walk in the storage room..... I have enough paperwork to deal with". And you just turn off the lights in there, And now evreytime you want to go back..... Its like you only have a flashlight to light your way....... Does that make sense? Well so when I post something it may have no cronological order or be related to the previos subject Smile Well at least thats the way my conference room trew it on the table at me Smile
JPB

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 11:30 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Good morning, Pete. It's good to know that you prefer to go by Pete. I think you do a pretty good job of explaining the jumble of thoughts and discussions that go on in your head. I agree with JTT, I appreciate the effort that you're putting in to creating this journal. I know you work hard at putting your words together. At least here you can go back and recapture where you left off, even if it takes some time and space before you're ready to do that.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 11:52 am
@JPB,
Well good morning Smile Well if I just posted evrey topic that is going on in my conferences...... Well I believe I would put 'War and Peace' (the book, Im refering to the size of it) to shame. And I dont want anyone reading this to look at it as an Everest to clime, maybe just a bunch of hills would be a better way to look at it Smile
JTT

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2011 10:30 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Good [whatever part of the day it is when you see this], Pete, and good to the other sections of the same day.

Quote:
maybe just a bunch of hills would be a better way to look at it

Hills work fine. There's more to see in the hills, wildlife wise, than in the high mountains and you don't hafta worry about altitude sickness. Smile

I moved a water heater, washing machine, dryer, all the associated plumbing and electrical for same from the main floor bath to the basement today. It's really the first time I've ever done PEX. Boy, it's simple compared to copper.

What have you been up to today?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 06:04 am
@JTT,
well good morning Smile . Sounds like you been busy. Hmmm this one is hard to explain. I pretty much sit in front of this screen all day. If you read some of my other topics.... well I hope You can understand why a short car ride is terrifying to me now a days. This tuesday I have my docs appointment. Just like evreytime I have discutions on weather or not I should leave several hours early and just walk there..... Eventualy I came to my senses and just jump on a bus or bear the ride there with my mom. I leave this chair to go to the bathroom, water the plants on the balcony, or to go to the kitchen. The times I leave the house. Well Like I said in my other topic, arent many instances. Well ok maybe its the computer right? Well ok when the computer was down for a few months I set in front of the tv, Tv went down I just sit, now those were the most scarry delusional times for me. I got so bad my mom had to leave and spent some time with my Brother in Texas. All my family was Terrified of me, Even my brother (witch is a Proff of physchiatry in the university of Lubuck Texas and runs his own succefull practice). Called the police to ensure my mom was ok. To be fair to him he was not completly aware of my diagnosis and like I said. This 'jornal' is the first time im completly opening up to anyone. And I have not spoken to my brother since day I answered the door to greet a Broward Sheriff Officer at the door.......... let me post this and Ill continue in a minute Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 06:30 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
My brother is the most logic and realy smart person that I personaly know (and If BillW is reading this my brother has an AA tatoo). But when it comes to the future of my medical decisions, This as much I respect him is hard to say but hes too personaly involved. Hmmmm sort of like a policeman being put in a case involving the murder of a family member, Its not ethical Smile Ok I just wanted to put that out there let me reconpose myself. And Ill continue with what happened that day Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 07:34 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Well I must be fair, to just put out the facts of that day, Well it would just be imcomplete. So bare with me. This will take several posts. Smile Think of being in a important conferance. Or better yet you are in class in school and your midterms depends on a lecture a Proffessor is giving. ( in my mind thats how important these confereces that I have are). All of sudden someone starts talking to you.......... "what is wrong with you cant you see I am in the middle of something of the most extreme importance? ........ omg what what do you want that could be more important than this?" That is what happens when I am under a delusional state. Making me very edge. Now if you been reading this you know what jobs I had in my life. To have an edgy, irrational, mentaly ill person with my background. Well it must be scarry to anyone. Now dont yall get scared now Smile I havent lost my marbles in a violent maner Smile Well you can kind of understand by these statements how that day came to be? Later that day my mom grabbed the cat went and drove from florida to Texas. Its an extremly long drive for an elderly lady in her health condition. In my mind she was not returning. give a minute and Ill explained my frame of mind for the 30days that followed that event.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 09:07 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ok so now my mom is gone, I make $123 a month of a VA disability, I am scared to death to just walk outside in society, I am waiting inside a condo not knowing when I am about to get kicked out, dont know when electricity is gona be cut, Dint have a telephone. An absolute high point for my disease I must say. My most convincing decision that my boardroom had on the table was "This is happening for a reason, you are suppose to go live in the swamps (the Ever Glades) away from society. For 30 days it was all about planing for this event. I was gona need fishing line, A pot to cook on ( ooh that one roled around in my mind for a wile, It had to be the perfect pot) For 30days those were my thoughts!!!!!
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 09:17 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I am sorry I got a little emotional there. Well let me skip ahead some my mom showed back up after 30 days. I havent spoken to my brother since. And one day I saw a sign for a research study for my disease and I signed up for it, Wich bring us to the present day.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 09:55 am
Hi there Pete!

Greetings from India.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 10:46 am
@spidergal,
Hiyas spindergal. Wow this internet realy brings the world closer toghether Smile
Lash

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2011 11:13 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Reading Peter. Why did your mom take off like that? Why did you stop speaking to your brother? Do you have a caseworker you can call when things like that happen?