H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:47 am

Palin Criticizes Manufacturers of 'Blood Libel' as Proponents of Speech Limits Cite Sharron Angle

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 09:56 am
@H2O MAN,
She is merely trying to avert any association between her own "irresponsible speech" and the act.
Several Conservative pundits had, in the diom past, spoken out loud about Sarahs use of inflammatory speech to make her points. Buchanan said once on the Sunday screamfest that "He hoped that nothing happens out there because PAlin will be amomg the first to be associated with the act (This was in response to her posting the web site map of those who voted for health care reform).

I was told that she had removerd the map and the crosshairs after the Tucson shooting. If thats the case, even she agrees with the Buchanan assertion.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:03 am
Read this.
http://wwwfromaharrop.com
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:08 am
@RABEL222,
Palin said:

"If you don't like a person's vision for the country, you're free to debate that vision. If you don't like their ideas,
you're free to propose better ideas. But, especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not
manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible,"

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:09 am
“it is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.”
And their words.
And their graphics.

And now we know that when she says "take up arms." she means "Go vote." Hmmm.

Joe(Is that supposed to be poetry?)Nation
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:14 am
@Joe Nation,
What else could it mean.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:20 am
@H2O MAN,
Shoot people?
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:22 am
@RABEL222,
Shooting people. Is this what American progressives have on their collective minds?
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:30 am
@H2O MAN,
Dis Palin use the term "Blood libel" advisedly? Is it that Gifford is a Jew?
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:33 am
@H2O MAN,
What else could “... take up our arms..." mean?
What did Paul Revere mean? "Patriots, get out and vote!" ?

How about Shakespeare speaking through Hamlet when he says
"to take arms against a sea of troubles." ?
Was William hoping to get more Danish princes to the polls?

When Peter Bergen in Foreign Policy Magazine asked how many people released from Gitmo had "taken up arms.", was he asking how many Islamic terrorists had registered with their local election board?

I know that Humpty Dumpty said to Alice, in rather a scornful tone, 'When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.' ...
But we are not in Wonderland.
Joe(some may think they are, but they are not.)Nation
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:35 am

sorry my address dosent work, just tried it. Try this instead.

http://wwwfromaharrop.com/

I am not very good at posting this stuff.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:36 am
@farmerman,
No, FM, Palin didn't use 'blood libel' because Giffords is Jewish, she used it because she doesn't have any idea what the word means to the rest of the world.

Joe(it just sounds so hot)Nation
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:37 am
I knew the Liberal mind was a strange and dark place, but yours has what
appears to be a sense of humor... fly your freak flag Joe, fly it with pride.
djjd62

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:44 am
the only limit should be direct calls to actual violence, ie go kill, beat or perform some other direct act of violence this person, people or group, beyond that, suck it up, it might not be bright to say things like, don't react, reload, or use gun/surveyor sights, or a whole host of other things, but i don't think erasing that would stop nuts from doing bad things
Fido

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:46 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Shoot people?
It means to prepare for war, which is civil war... Just as the South started the Civil War in defense of their property the clowns on the right will be happy to start another blood bath rather than face up to what it actually means to be an American... If they will not tax themselves to be part of the united states they will not tax themselves to support an insurrection... That is what killed the South the last time they went to war: They could not bring themselves to support with wealth the very government which was defending their wealth..
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:47 am
@Fido,
Fido, there has yet to be civil war in these united states.

We did have a war between the states, but no civil war.
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:47 am
@Joe Nation,
she really is dum then. She cant even understand what her handlers make up for her .

Farmer( we dont use Christian children to make matzoh, otherwise why does it taste like cardboard?) Man
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:50 am
@H2O MAN,
Thanks, H20.

Joe(Stripping away the blather, one blathe at a time.)Nation
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:53 am
@farmerman,
Uh Farmer, did you say "yutes"?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:56 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

the only limit should be direct calls to actual violence, ie go kill, beat or perform some other direct act of violence this person, people or group, beyond that, suck it up, it might not be bright to say things like, don't react, reload, or use gun/surveyor sights, or a whole host of other things, but i don't think erasing that would stop nuts from doing bad things
I have often said I think the government should be hanged... It think they and the whole capitalist class are a bunch of treasonous rabble... Perhaps I should say: I think all those people should be tried and if found guilty, then hung... And that is a lot to say considering I am against capital punishment... I am just very sick of all the numbers who die for them when they seem untroubled, and live forever... There is a lot of speech inthis country that should be damned and banned... There is no reason anyone having the right of free press or religion, should stir up a bunch of hate when the only purpose of it is to have us divided and unable to defend ourselves from the wealthy, or demand our common rights from the government... What ever else may be said about the left; they are usually more reserved in their expression of opinion; not so often presenting it as God's own truth... We all defend the privilages which the right media and the reactionary theocrats turn against this nation... If they cannot keep it to the defensible truth they should be driven off the stage and their stations and churches denied their charters... Treason is not a right...
0 Replies