Thu 3 Jan, 2013 07:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
This guy didn't get the memo

This guy did

roger

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 08:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Would probably have looked good without the time lapse film.
reasoning logic

Thu 3 Jan, 2013 08:03 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Would probably have looked good without the time lapse film.

You may be correct. Wink
0 Replies

snood

Mon 21 Jan, 2013 10:38 pm
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/19020_464136930312395_679118280_n.jpg
0 Replies

genefog2

Mon 25 Feb, 2013 08:55 am
The word BAN is a funny word. People actually think a ban is going to help solve something. Lets think about that.
Rape is a violent and nasty crime and through centuries has been "banned". As has murder, assault, robbery, car jacking, molestation, theft, people with big noses. Drugs have been banned for decades as has drunk driving and speeding, driving while playing with the wankie. Thats why these things are not done in American society, because they were banned, and people were told "you cant do that because, um, well uh we dont allow it. Yeah, there is a rule against it. "
Thats why banning guns and high cap mags is going to save so many lives, because we can ban them and tell people they cant have them. Yeah, that works, why wouldnt that work? Oh yeah, they banned switch blades. I have one and I use it for a letter opener.
H2O MAN

Mon 25 Feb, 2013 09:16 am
@genefog2,
It's time for a ban on gun bans
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 10:11 am

I have owned high capacity magazines for decades and they haven't caused and
damage to anything except inanimate targets.

By contrast, Obama has been in office for a little more than 48 months... he and
his administration have caused great damage to this country and her citizens.

Maybe a bill should be passed that bans liberal democrats with a high capacity
to ignore the rule of law and the constitution.
parados

Wed 27 Feb, 2013 10:32 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

I have owned high capacity magazines for decades and they haven't caused and
damage to anything except inanimate targets.

Are you sure those magazines haven't hindered your ability to think?
0 Replies

MP4LIFE

Fri 1 Mar, 2013 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
I actually find it funny how "High Capacity Magazines" are at fault for mass murders. I have 8 years military experience with most weapons in the U.S. Army, and all I can say to high capacity magazines, it that most of the time it has idiots firing rapidly and missing their targets a lot more than hits. I perfect video disproving this notion and actually helps people see that this is just a puff of smoke trying to cloud your vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ109iYdrI8

An Indiana Sheriffs office actually took all the reasons for the ban, and tested it. These tests were done with ideal conditions and even included better arrangement of a "good guy" to try and tackle a shooter. Watch the whole thing, it's under 14 minutes, but I tell you this, imagine if a shooter tapped 2 magazines together like most will do that want to inflict massive injuries and deaths. Makes reloading a heck of a lot faster if 2 mags are taped together.

My favorite part is also using the whole revolver thing as a perfect means to prevent mass shootings, but the sheriffs prove that wrong too, and in a way I never thought they would.
parados

Sat 2 Mar, 2013 12:07 pm
@MP4LIFE,
Ideal conditions? Yeah.. because all those mass murderers had a blue plastic barrel to place magazines on while their targets were pieces of paper that never moved.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:11 am
@MP4LIFE,
So, I was watching that video and noticed that the shooters are reloading with one shot left. On the 10 round, they shoot 9 times, reload magazine with 10th shell in the chamber. That means they were counting bullets instead of concentrating on the surroundings. Not accurate at all in a real life situation.
H2O MAN

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:13 am
@McGentrix,

Training allows for round counting in a real life situation... it's not a hard thing to do.
0 Replies

debrafrancis

Tue 19 Mar, 2013 08:35 am
@CoastalRat,
We limit the ammount of booze a drinking man can have, and what does that do? Nothing. The only people affected by new laws are people who go by laws. Laws dont affect law breakers. Banning clips that hold lotsa bullets is the same thing, pointless. I could have a thousand rounds and not one of them would hit a human being. so why would I support a law telling me not to do something I dont want to do anyway out of someone else's misguided idea it will prevent crime? Silly silly willy.
RABEL222

Tue 19 Mar, 2013 11:11 am
@debrafrancis,
So we should make drunk driving legal because some people would ignore the law anyway? Silly, silly, silly.
debrafrancis

Tue 19 Mar, 2013 11:23 am
I have a military rifle I like to have fun with. I've put bunches of rounds through it for recreation. The people who want to tell everybody we need to have limited round clips can kiss off. I've never hurt anyone with my little spare time toy, so why should I be told what I can and cant have. Simple. I shouldnt. I dont go around telling the drinkers they have to stop at two drinks.
joefromchicago

Tue 19 Mar, 2013 11:37 am
@debrafrancis,
You go, girl! I took my flame-thrower out to the practice range every week or so and it was never an issue. Then one day I mistakenly singe a seven-year-old and suddenly I'm the bad guy! It's getting so bad that a regular American like me can't even walk out of his house with a surface-to-air missile launcher -- which I am also not allowed to take to the practice range any more, thank you very much Obama!
Walter Hinteler

Tue 19 Mar, 2013 12:44 pm
@joefromchicago,
You're so lucky compared with me, joe! When I wanted to make some Bang! Bang! with a 155 mm (6.1") gun from my yacht towards the island of Heligoland, they told me, it wasn't allowed anymore since the British stopped such in 1954.

I blame Obama for that as well!
debrafrancis

Wed 20 Mar, 2013 09:45 am
@RABEL222,
Did I say that? Hmm, I did not say that. But I can use my gun to portect myself. I never thought of getting drunk and driving my car into an attacker to protect myself. silly me.
0 Replies

debrafrancis

Wed 20 Mar, 2013 09:47 am
@joefromchicago,
Mmmm, well I have two military rifles at the house and I never had that problem. So since I just handle them responsibly I dont worry about it, I also dont take the blame for other's mistakes. Hey I have a car too, but I limit my drinks. Never had a problem. For some reason I dont recall flame throwers coming into it but maybe it's just me. Either way, I dont let other people tell me what to own, especially the paranoid.
debrafrancis

Wed 20 Mar, 2013 09:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Oh yeah, I forgot what a hero this idiot was who spent trillions he didnt have to bail out some irresponsible rich morons and lost the jobs of people I knew who werent so...rich., I keep forgetting he's such a hero, and his bans prevent so much crime. I gues I should write the hero a letter and mention how we need laws against rape, child molesting, robbery, uh stuff like that, then those things will stop.
0 Replies