My apologies to the a2k comunity

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:17 pm
@JPB,
Nope the gulf war syndrome bounced around my head a bit. It may have been somehow an eviromental contributing factor in the proggression of it. But its not a cause of the illness. And Thank You for posting on the other subject Smile
JPB

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:26 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
That makes sense.

What do you have planned for today?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:36 pm
@JPB,
I live one discution in my mind at a time Smile I do not have a social life. This screen is my social life Smile My diesase has proggressed to were going out for a walk is mentaly exausting. In front of this screen, helps to keep 'mental discutions' more focused. And having someone else respond helps a whole lot too Smile So my outdoor activities consists of walking to the corner store, going to the doc, getting mail, and going downstairs to help mom bring up the grociers Smile
JPB

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:39 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I can definitely understand how conversing back and forth with someone (online or otherwise) helps you stay focused. Have you noticed any of the riddle or word game threads here? Those progress quite rapidly sometimes.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:44 pm
@JPB,
LOL sorry but word games are scarry for me. Smile I hope you understand Smile
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:49 pm
@JPB,
I have have never been able to lear by being thought. They way brain works is to take something of intrest. And then it goes back and forth in discutions, Till a solution comes out. Alot of times after I am completly conviced of the answer, I later find out that its wrong or that its right. Are you able to picture that?
JPB

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:51 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Sort of. I understand about word games. I don't like them much either. I'm much more comfortable with numbers.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:59 pm
@JPB,
I was a fairly bright kid when it came to numbers. Unfotunately some where along the line. Other things stared grabbing my intrest. But I can completly understand how people that are brilliant in this field came to be Smile
JPB

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 02:09 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I push myself to read and do other wordy things (not word games, though) to keep my brain engaged, but I'm most comfortable with numbers. Although I can talk up a storm, so there's no problem coming up with words when I need them Razz
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 02:19 pm
@JPB,
yes Smile For me engagement is never been a problem. In my mind the word 'boredom' and "not realy thinking about anything" To be almost inconceivable Smile
JPB

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 02:38 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Smile I'm sure! I've got some work to do now, Peter. I'll talk to you later.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 02:46 pm
@JPB,
Okies Smile have a pleasant day Smile
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 03:41 pm
My spelling (and typing) is awful, but just posting on A2K daily for the last 5 years has probably improved it by 10 fold. It's also helped me develop in terms of thought formation and textual communication. I've had a few lessons on patience here too.

Stick around.

A
R
T
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 03:53 pm
@failures art,
Yes that is one of my weekness ' Pantience' Smile I do try to wonder around different sites. So my mind finds something to grab its attention. That way it limits how I over think about one particular subject Smile
0 Replies