im bisexual and i like my best friend is this normal?

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 01:58 pm
well im a girl and im bi and im really attracted to my best friend and i was wondering if that's normal for a bisexual thanks for your help

View best answer, chosen by ilikepie97
Green Witch
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 02:33 pm
I'm heterosexual and I was once attracted to a best (male) friend, but he was infatuated with a mutual girl friend who was a lesbian. We all felt like we couldn't win. This is a world in which everyone has to come up with their own definition of "normal" and act accordingly. If your girlfriend is not gay/bi I think you are wasting your time trying to be anything but friends, you might even reck the friendship by suggesting more.
0 Replies

apanda

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 06:21 pm
@ilikepie97,
it totaly normal i like my best friend and we're both girls but she dosnt know how i feel
vikorr

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 08:54 pm
@apanda,
The problem is, people can only talk generics here, because no one knows your female friend.

It could be a problem for her, or it may not be.

She may be quite happy to have you attracted to her, and at the same time not at all want you to make a move on her. Or she may not at all like the idea of you being attracted to her. Or she may secretly be curious about you.

There are of course many ways to bring the subject up - speaking about 3rd parties, movies with girl scenes, jokes, being out at a bar and letting her know another girl is attracted to her etc (unless you are too young for the latter).

And of course some girls will go for 3 somes where they wouldn't go for just the girl on girl thing.

Play it by ear, but I wouldn't put too much store in it. The most likely outcome of any sexual encounter between the two of you over the long term, is the loss of friendship.
0 Replies

Chuck1969

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 03:23 am
@ilikepie97,
Been down the same path myself, several times. Its frustrating in the extreme. Just be careful it doesnt cost you the friendship. If she was interested chances are there would be some clue and you would have your answer.
0 Replies