Slappy's New Girlfriend

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 01:04 pm
Believe me when I tell you I was making a joke of opportunity there. "Quality time" of the romantic nature trumps everything in this Bears world...and is something to be enjoyed several hours at a time as often as possible...... :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 01:08 pm
Quote:
...and is something to be enjoyed several hours at a time as often as possible......

What sort of enjoyment do you undertake in the missing 118 minutes?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 02:14 pm
BP must not have any skin left on his hands.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 03:00 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Soz, it's probably not fake. If you type in "imaginary girlfriend" on ebay, a bunch of e-whores, er, I mean, lovely ladies selling their services pull up.

Yo, SlapDog, I ran a search on 'russian brides' looking for a suitable partner. I think I understand the attraction that alcohol abuse has for the male variety. It's not too late to nuke the entire country, it is?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 03:20 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
BP must not have any skin left on his hands.

On the contrary, I am calloused and built up.

On top of that, I am able to switch hands and gain a stroke.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 03:22 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Quote:
...and is something to be enjoyed several hours at a time as often as possible......

What sort of enjoyment do you undertake in the missing 118 minutes?

I refuse to respond to this slanderous remark. I am as strong for five minutes as I ever was.......
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 04:57 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Soz, it's probably not fake. If you type in "imaginary girlfriend" on ebay, a bunch of e-whores, er, I mean, lovely ladies selling their services pull up.

Yo, SlapDog, I ran a search on 'russian brides' looking for a suitable partner. I think I understand the attraction that alcohol abuse has for the male variety. It's not too late to nuke the entire country, it is?

It's not as bad as "Maine mail order brides."
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 05:24 pm
I ordered a mail order bride once, but she was kind of flat.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2003 05:44 pm
I did too. She was a sheep.
0 Replies