Does she like me and want to have sex?

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 10:33 am
There is this girl and I dont know if she wants to have sex or not? She has done some pretty hot stuff, this is what she has done: first she threatened to flash me , then she asked me to go get her thong underwear out of the drying machine, then a while later we were sitting down on the floor and she puts her arms and hands on my legs and knees , she then wanted to cuddle so we did and I put my hand on her lower back/butt and she didn't care, then she wanted to cuddle on a bed when we were alone in the room. I put my hand in the inside of her hip pretty close to her pussy and she said my hand was ok there. She sits on my lap and likes to touch and get close to me. She wears a bikini and likes to show me her but and she always tells me to feel her legs to see how cold they are. She told me she shaves her vagina. She undressed down to her bra and underwear in front of me. She also talks about her pussy and my penis. I think one time she sat on my lap and felt my hard dick and started wiggling to pleasure it. One time when I was staying at her house (because of her brother) I felt her butt and pussy and pulled her pants down to feel and smell and she didnt wake up but I'm wondering if she knew and was faking it. So does she want to have sex if so how to I ask her???????

chai2

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:06 am
I see no indicators she is looking for sex.

I would say to leave her alone.
spidergal

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:28 am
@chai2,
Agree with Chai. In fact, that girl sounds like a celibate to me.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:29 am
@Johncoltsmith,
sounds to me like she's a Lebanese.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 11:54 am
Seriously dude, if she has to shave her vagina you need to be careful because something just ain't right down there.
djjd62

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2010 12:01 pm
@boomerang,
best laugh of the day
0 Replies

nickv4

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2010 09:23 pm
@Johncoltsmith,
umm, duh she wants to have sex, next time you get the chance don't ask, just mount it, on the spot!
0 Replies

Silky Slim

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 09:54 pm
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is by far the funniest post !!!

Well atleast everyone's replies are hahahahaha gold!
0 Replies