got hit on by a cougar = was stunned by a beauty?

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 07:56 pm

Context:

I guess I'm here searching for some advice... Today at work I just got hit on by a cougar... She's quite hot and has everything in place, a real MILF. The problem is that she's married and with a kid. That's a big stop sign for me, don't wanna ruin someone's marriage or get myself into trouble, if you know what I mean. But on the other hand she's hot, it would definitely be a chance in a lifetime.
What do you guys think, is MILF-sex worth the risk?

engineer

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:00 pm
@oristarA,
"Got hit on" means approached sexually. "A cougar" is an older woman who enjoys the company of younger men. This means the writer was propositioned by an attractive, older woman. MILF means "mother I'd like to ****".
Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:01 pm
Cougar is an Americanism which refers to a middle-aged woman who seeks out younger men for sexual adventures. To hit on someone means that you attempt to form a liaison, usually for sexual purposes. So, when the author says that he was "hit on by a cougar," he means that a middle aged woman approached him, flirting, very likely with a view to initiating a sexual encounter. He later refers to her as a MILF, which is an acronym for "mother i'd like to f___."
Rockhead

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:01 pm
@Setanta,
ornicate with...
Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:02 pm
@Rockhead,
Deft . . .
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:06 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
mother I'd like to ****

Not 'like' but 'love' Mr. Green Twisted Evil
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:18 pm
Interesting.

Thank you guys.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:23 pm

Here is one of those replies there. But I don't get two points:

1) I was out of there = I was at there?
2) married MILF's will use a hump on the side as ammunition = ?

Context:

Quote:
I'll offer this. My dad the retired cop of 35 years once told me that the one sure way to get shot is to mess with another man's wife.

Also, it's married MILF-sex. That said, I've had a few 'married' gf's over the years but they were either long since estranged from their ex by the time I met them or if I even got a hint of an ex being even remotely still involved via kids or whatever, I was out of there. Sometimes married MILF's will use a hump on the side as ammunition on the battlefield of a burning and broken marriage.
littlek

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:49 pm
@oristarA,
1) Out of there - left a place or situation immediately.
2) hump on the side as ammunition - when she and her husband fight and divorce she might try to hurt him with the admission that she'd had sex with a younger man.
IRFRANK

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 06:24 pm
You're asking if you should screw a married woman with whom you work ?

Outside of the obvious problem of adultery, it depends upon how easily you can find another job.

It's never surprising as to how poor a replacement the penis is for a brain.
talk72000

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 06:47 pm
@IRFRANK,
Oristar is learning English and pulling examples from everywhere. The text is not personal.
IRFRANK

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 10:06 pm
@talk72000,
Quote:
Oristar is learning English and pulling examples from everywhere. The text is not personal.

Sort of like Dear Penthouse, huh ?
MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 10:29 pm
@IRFRANK,
If oristar's posts were even vaguely personal we'd have some serious concerns about his health.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 04:19 am
Whoa!
The context is from Neowin.net forum by some guy from America.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 04:19 am
@littlek,
littlek wrote:

1) Out of there - left a place or situation immediately.
2) hump on the side as ammunition - when she and her husband fight and divorce she might try to hurt him with the admission that she'd had sex with a younger man.

Thank you .

dadpad

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 04:24 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Neowin.net forum

Strictly for research of course.
talk72000

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 06:24 pm
@dadpad,
Just like Playboy. Wink Mr. Green
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2010 02:21 pm
Ori is under contract with A2K to write posts that will attract a lot of "foot traffic", which will in turn, attract a word tracking google ad, which will in turn, put $ in A2K's pocket, which will in turn, provide Ori with the contracted recompense. Wink
oristarA

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2010 11:26 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Ori is under contract with A2K to write posts that will attract a lot of "foot traffic", which will in turn, attract a word tracking google ad, which will in turn, put $ in A2K's pocket, which will in turn, provide Ori with the contracted recompense. Wink

So far, so good. Wink
0 Replies