OMG - Look how obese this woman is.

High Seas

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 05:06 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

She was short and chunky and made of rubber.

Probably a jazz or tango dancer, not ballet. Body types matter in all sports; even in swimming - at competitive level - you can instantly tell the divers from the distance swimmers or the sprinters. The distance swimmers are chunkier (that water isn't too warm, some layer of fat under the skin is a necessity).
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:10 pm
This whole discussion could be avoided if they made the audience and critics sit in the nude.

chai2

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 08:26 pm
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

This whole discussion could be avoided if they made the audience and critics sit in the nude.

I like this answer IRFRANK.

Seriously, have you looked at the average naked person ever?

great googly moogly.
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 03:39 am
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

Good thinking there - with lots of practical applications. For instance:
- to watch a hockey game you should be able to skate forward and back on the blue line,
- to attend an opera performance you should be able to pass a singing test,
- to look at marathon runners you must be able to clock a 4-minute mile....
The possibilities are endless. You and Chai want to book your tickets early, demand is sure to be overwhelming.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 07:44 am
@High Seas,
To be able to post on Able2Know you should have to pass an IQ test.

...sorry High Seas....
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 12:21 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
Good thinking there - with lots of practical applications. For instance:
- to watch a hockey game you should be able to skate forward and back on the blue line,
- to attend an opera performance you should be able to pass a singing test,
- to look at marathon runners you must be able to clock a 4-minute mile....
The possibilities are endless. You and Chai want to book your tickets early, demand is sure to be overwhelming.

You left one out.

To post on Able2Know you'd have to be able to write a grammatically correct, complete sentence.

But what fun would that be?

DrewDad - you beat me to it!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 04:55 pm
Rahm Emanuel was encouraged by his mother to take ballet lessons as a boy and is a graduate of the Evanston School of Ballet. He won a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet but turned it down to attend Sarah Lawrence College, a liberal arts school with a strong dance program.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:15 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

IRFRANK wrote:

I like this answer IRFRANK.

Seriously, have you looked at the average naked person ever?

great googly moogly.

How often do you get to see the average person naked?

...and why doesn't he put some pants on <<<<rimshot>>>>
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Heads up notice Finn - our friends here don't understand "average" in the mathematical sense you and I do. They probably also agree with St Augustine that "..the good Christian should be aware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of Hell......" Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:40 pm
i prefer my women obtuse
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:41 pm
@djjd62,
Damn, DJ - does that mean it's over between us, or are you being a gentleman as usual?!
djjd62

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:52 pm
@High Seas,
well, part of the definition online is this, blunt in form, if we amended that slightly to blunt in forum, you could still qualify Razz
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2010 05:54 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
He won a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet but turned it down to attend Sarah Lawrence College, a liberal arts school with a strong dance program.
Damn, why didnt I think of that...go to what was formerly an all girls school that is still to this day mostly female?!

Quote:
Proportion of freshman enrolled from early action and early decision: 29%
Male applicants: 574
Male acceptances: 274
Male freshman enrollment: 96

Female applicants: 2,153
Female acceptances: 987
Female freshman enrollment: 286
http://www.eduers.com/University/New_York/Sarah_Lawrence_College.html

Sounds like it would be a lot more fun than ballet...
0 Replies

Bubbie90

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 01:17 am
shes not fat at all shes so tiny
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2010 02:45 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Rahm Emanuel was encouraged by his mother to take ballet lessons as a boy and is a graduate of the Evanston School of Ballet. He won a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet but turned it down to attend Sarah Lawrence College, a liberal arts school with a strong dance program.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
0 Replies

Scatologist

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2010 05:17 pm
WTF? She's gorgeous.
0 Replies