LISA MURKOWSKI SEZ PALIN IS LACKING INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY NESCESSARY TO BE A GOOD PRESIDENT

Sglass

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 05:17 pm
What do you think?

talk72000

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 05:31 pm
@Sglass,
I guess she is HOT like you. Mr. Green
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 06:18 pm
@talk72000,
Palin's got ADHD, she cant sit on her ass long enough to finish the morning paper. I watched her show out of curiosity . What a douche!
She ws all made up while on her glacier trek and the sled ride.
I think her abilities are all employed to the highest degree whenever she sits on the can
talk72000

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 06:42 pm
@farmerman,
She is a reality star. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 07:08 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

What do you think?
Well dah!!! That could be said of anyone who votes republican... They have answers... What need have they of truth???"
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 07:11 pm
Palin possesses more common sense and experience than Obama,
but neither of them need to be running for president in the next election.
talk72000

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 07:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
You mean scents like odor. Mr. Green She turns you on.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 10:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Palin possesses more common sense and experience than Obama,
but neither of them need to be running for president in the next election.
She has the sort of common sense to let her child of breeding age alone and unattended with a boy while she took care of her ambition... It is the Laissez faire method of parenting... Thank God for welfare...
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 10:42 pm
@Fido,
Yeh but shes pimping her chubby daughter on that Dance Show> My wife is incensed at how the real talent gets voted off the show while that Palin larvae is voted up by the tea baggers
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 06:26 am
If Sarah Palin is the Republican nominee for President of the United States in 2012, you can go
ahead and make an advance purchase of your tickets to Barack Obama's second inauguration ball.
revelette

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:44 am
Murkowski's comments, interesting way of putting it but basically saying what everybody already knows.

For better or worse, the whole family is becoming famous in the way of messed up Hollywood/rock stars families.

For example:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/11/16/1116-doc-launch-palin-ex.jpg

article here
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:47 am
Does Murkowski posses the intellectual curiosity necessary to be a good president or comment on Palin?
revelette

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:58 am
@H2O MAN,
Do you realize almost all of your replies to posters consist of words coming to mean "I am rubber your glue...

As far Murkowski, I don't know if she possesses intellectual curiosity or not, never paid any attention to her. Going by that statement alone, she has a better way of putting things than does Palin.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:17 am
@farmerman,
I like your comment about Palin larvae!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:37 am
@farmerman,
Apparently this guy agrees with your Bristol Palin dance evaluation. "Bristol Palin’s dancing on TV set off man in standoff, complaint says"
Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:39 am
@engineer,
Whoa . . . i coulda gone all day without seeing that picture . . . talk about thunder thighs . . .
gungasnake

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:48 am
@Sglass,
I'd like to have a president who was not a member of Bilderburgers or the CFR, who was not owned by George Soros as is Bork Obunga, who was not connected to the oil/banking wing of the Republican party, and who was generally on the side of ordinary, middle class Americans.

Palin qualifies. There might be a few other pubbies I'd like better, but I'd be happy with Palin in the whitehouse.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:53 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I'd like to have a president who was not a member of Bilderburgers or the CFR, who was not owned by George Soros as is Bork Obunga, who was not connected to the oil/banking wing of the Republican party, and who was generally on the side of ordinary, middle class Americans.

Palin qualifies. There might be a few other pubbies I'd like better, but I'd be happy with Palin in the whitehouse.

Yah, but once again, this is because you can be relied upon to pick the worst idea and the worst person to support it every single time.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 01:06 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
who was not connected to the oil/banking wing of the Republican party

Did you forget Todd Palin worked for BP in Alaska for 18 years? And if you think Todd Palin has nothing to with Sara Palin, think again.

In Sarah Palin administration, her spouse was active in state business
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 02:51 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Yeh but shes pimping her chubby daughter on that Dance Show> My wife is incensed at how the real talent gets voted off the show while that Palin larvae is voted up by the tea baggers
I do not know how it could be possible, or how we haven't met, but your wife and my wife must be the same girl... It is like the guy who noticed a stone in the cemetary reading: here lie as lawyer and an honest man, and he thought there must be two people in that grave...

My joke of the day farmer Man, from Jimmey kimmel, where the guy finds his wife in bed with another man and said: What's going on here??? And the wife says: See; I told you he was stupid...
0 Replies