Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:01 pm
Protecting your eyes from ultraviolet rays is important to avoid macular degeneration. However, I believe most eyeglass frames expose ones eyes to UV rays coming at the eyes from an angle.

Are there any eyeglasses one can buy that address this problem? What are they called? Where are they available?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,317 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:16 pm
Check out the brand that was given to the Chilean miners. Can't get much better than that when it comes to eye protection from all forms of light.

Just put into a Google search bar the phrase Chilean miners sunglasses brand.
0 Replies
Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:34 pm
Wear a hat. Or, better yet. Perhaps our eyes were meant to be damaged by the sun? Given that this is our situation here on earth......
0 Replies

Related Topics

Immortality and Doctor Volkov - Discussion by edgarblythe
Sleep Paralysis - Discussion by Nick Ashley
On the edge and toppling off.... - Discussion by Izzie
Surgery--Again - Discussion by Roberta
PTSD, is it caused by a blow to the head? - Question by Rickoshay75
THE GIRL IS ILL - Discussion by Setanta
  1. Forums
  2. » Eyeglasses
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/26/2019 at 04:15:08