presumably = probably? = most likely?

oristarA

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:31 pm
@NAACP,
Quote:
NAACP
I got an idea! Who cares? Why don't we go masturbate, it feels better.

I suggest that you go masturbate with mouth shut, concentrating, and you will feel better. Cool
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 11:32 pm
@oristarA,
I guess this is what I get for making a helpful suggestion. -_-
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 05:35 am
Hey, asshole, this is an English as a second language thread. People come to this place to ask questions, in the not unreasonable hope that they can improve their command of the English language. They sure as hell don't need your smug, self-congratulatory and foul comments on what your narrow world-view tells you is relevant.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:04 am
@Setanta,
We already have the ability to fully communticate with one another, pardon my french but the idea of trying to "improve the command of the English language" is utterly senseless.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:38 am
It just doesn't sink in with you, does it? That's probably because you think you know it all already. The person who started this thread is Chinese, and has been coming to this site to improve his English for many years now. He's made amazing progress, and i consider him the most gifted student of English as a second language i've ever encountered. Bullshit like yours isn't helping him, and it's not going to help the dozens of other people who come here for the same purpose.

Clown.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:41 am
@Setanta,
Clown? You say? You're the one who seems all bent out of shape over some WORDS on a forum.........All this effort just so one individual from another country may have the ability to converse with individuals from another.........oh how bored we truly are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:42 am
If it bores you, don't spam the thread. The ESL students around here will get along fine without you.
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:49 am
@Setanta,
You misunderstand.
0 Replies