Which combination of perfume, body lotion and shower gel to buy for my female friend?

faarz81

Mon 25 Oct, 2010 06:36 pm
Which combination of perfume, body lotion and shower gel to buy for my female friend? Or, simply a gift set... I'd like to make it all look like a welome pack/basket, so I would include some small bits like lip balm, nice hand cream, etc., but perfume, luxurious body lotion and shower gel are a must... I'd like to do all this, so that she can notice that I care a little bit more than just a friend... She is 22 yrs old student, very clever and deep, very gentle and compassionate- a truly pure person... She is supposed to be coming back from a 2 month Middle East and Mongolia excursion, so I believe she would appreciate something for pampering and body care... As I said, she is my friend, but I hope to change that... Smile Any ideas?
Many thanks!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 8,507 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed

victor12

Tue 20 May, 2014 12:28 am
Tommy Hilfiger, Strawberry Body lotion would be an amazing idea for female.. i came to know this thing from my girl.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 20 May, 2014 12:43 am
I find that refridgerated chicken fat not only gives my woman a healthy glow when applied liberally, it also reminds me of lazy Sundays and family get togethers.

Everyone's a winner.
roger

Sat 19 Jul, 2014 01:34 am
@Lordyaswas,
You've been putting us on all this time, right? You're really from Alabama.
0 Replies

VendyThomas

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 03:44 am
There are prepared ready made baskets of branded products are available. These baskets can be customized as per your requirement and your special touch can be given. Gift her a big basket with a nice message.
0 Replies

saab

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 04:36 am
If you do not know a female friend well enough to know what kind of perfume etc she likes - do not buy anything like that.
Perfume is very personal. What smells nice on one personĀ“s skin might just stink on another ones.
Body lotion and shower gel is also intimate items. She can be allergic to what you buy.
Plus you might be just a spam who wants to do ads for different items.
jespah

Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:21 am
@saab,
Everything involves baskets. I expect a basket link any day now.
0 Replies