Gift for wife - 10 year anniversary

sary

Wed 3 Jul, 2019 03:16 pm
Hello.

My 10-year wedding anniversary is approaching this month. I’d like to buy/make my wife an amazing gift. I want something that is really special and will move her heart.

Budget:
I don’t have a specific budget. It could be something less than 100$, something in the hundreds, or even 2000-3000 $. Based on what you suggest, I might be able to get her another gift.

What she likes:

1- Art: She’s a graduate of fine arts; she loves drawing and painting. She’s specifically into abstract art. She even held her own art gallery. It was her first. She’d love having the time and maybe the tools to focus on making her second a reality.
2- Creating: She likes to create in general: DIY home decorations, gifts, etc…
3- Tea: She actually owns a teashop. I assume some wacky tea device out of this world would make her happy
4- Animals: She almost knows how to talk to animals (or maybe she actually does). We already have a cat. I’m not sure if she’d like another cat around.
5- Plants... and plants.. and trees... and plants...
6- Quality time: This includes traveling abroad or in side our country (Jordan).
7- Of course, what she loves more than anything else is our son. Not sure how I can get her a gift related to our son without making it about him not her.

Any suggestion would be great.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,797 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:33 pm
@sary,
Get her a steam iron.

Women love steam irons.

Oh, and a gallon of distilled water.
jespah

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 07:51 pm
@sary,
Buy her at least one tool for her art (brushes, canvases, easels, whatever works) and tell her you're going to take her shopping for the other half so she can pick out what she'll need and like and use.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 08:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Get her a steam iron.

Women love steam irons.

Oh, and a gallon of distilled water.

You are so bad......my hero.
0 Replies

Jess434

Sun 7 Jul, 2019 12:30 am
@sary,
Well sense her son is very important you could make her a scrapbook of all of your memories. She would really like that the kits to make these are around 30 dollars. Or you could pay for her to take a painting class where she could relax and do something fun.
0 Replies

Ragman

Wed 10 Jul, 2019 11:00 am
@sary,
I have one question for you:

Who’s Sary now?
glitterbag

Wed 10 Jul, 2019 02:18 pm
@Ragman,
hahahahahahahaha
0 Replies

justlexi

Wed 10 Jul, 2019 07:00 pm
Quality time with her will be the best gift.
0 Replies