laughoutlood

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:16 pm
@james203,
smile
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:36 pm
@james203,
A sense of being happy and confident about who you are.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:48 pm
@james203,
Wealth.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 09:55 pm
@MonaLeeza,
For a woman, I think the best thing she ought to look at is if the man has self confidence. If he doesn't, he will likely be abusive in order to make him feel better about himself.

Any man willing to step out onto the dance floor when no one else has started dancing has sufficient self confidence not to run down others for his own ego satisfaction.
laughoutlood

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 01:23 am
@kuvasz,
let's all dance
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:39 am
A kilt. Seriously. Wish I'd tried wearing one when I was single. :-/
Green Witch

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 06:48 am
@Eorl,
Only if you have the body and know the proper footwear. Most men look like turds in them.

engineer

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 07:15 am
@Green Witch,
http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens8782031module76860991photo_4_1262368003Groundskeeper_Willie1.gif
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 08:37 am
@james203,
Walk around with large denomination dollars falling out of your pockets. I don't say you'll find love, but you shouldn't have any problem attracting the opposite sex.
RexRed

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 08:49 am
Love letters.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2010 09:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Walk around with large denomination dollars falling out of your pockets.

That only works to attract women. To attract men you need cleavage falling out ...

Never mind, it is the same thing.
0 Replies

redbuttmonkey

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2010 05:18 pm
@kuvasz,
Or he has a ridiculously big ego and will end up treating you as less than him.
0 Replies

CookinCasanova

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2013 11:19 am
I always find the best results come from inviting her over (on the 3rd or 4th date) and cooking for her. It shows her that you’re confident enough to invite her into your world and that you can provide for her (by cooking for her). First and foremost, you gotta find out what she likes and dislikes to eat. If she’s not too picky I like to go with a steak, nothing fancy, just a good quality strip will do. Make sure to clean your place up before she arrives, especially the bathroom.

If you don’t have one already go out and grab a stovetop grill pan, they’re fairly cheap and you can use them to cook steaks when its too cold to grill outside.

Here we go: Grilled Steak paired with a simple side salad with a balsamic vinaigrette

This sounds simple enough but we’re gonna make the cross grill marks on the steak. This ALWAYS impresses.

1) First things first, TAKE THE STEAK OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND LET IT SIT! You want the steak to come up to room temperature before they touch the grill pan.
2) grab salad ingredients: arugula, spinach, cherry or grape tomatoes, cucumbers etc.. and put them in a large bowl.
3) in a small bowl combine 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar with a quarter of a cup of good quality olive oil and whisk until it becomes a lighter shade of brown. add a pinch of salt, a little fresh ground pepper and a pinch or two of sugar. If you’re feeling adventurous throw in a little minced garlic. This is now called a vinaigrette.
3) Once the vinaigrette is mixed pour it in the bowl with the veggies and toss well to mix, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge.
4) Put the stovetop grill on the stove over high heat and give a few minutes to heat up.
5) pour a bit of canola, peanut, or vegetable oil on a paper towel and wipe down the grill with it, this ensures the steaks don’t stick.
6) Pat each steak dry on either side and season each steak liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper on each side.
7) Instead of just putting the steaks down straight onto the grill pan so that the steak is 90 degrees perpendicular to the grill grates place it at an angle, say 45 degrees. Most store bought strip steak require 4 minutes of cooking a side on high heat to achieve medium rare, adjust cooking time for thickness and desired doneness.
8) here’s where we get fancy. Halfway through cooking the steak on the first side, TURN the steak 90 degrees in the other direction from which the steak was originally pointing. This will achieve the cross marks
9) flip steak after the 4th minute to the uncooked side and repeat #7 and #8 until done. You will see the grill marks and want to high five yourself!
10) let the steaks rest on a separate plate for 5 minutes before putting on the serving plate.
11) take the salad out of the fridge, dispense onto each plate and then place the steak next to it.
12) Enjoy!

If you enjoyed this recipe and want to learn more, please click the link above to visit my website. I teach single guys how to be more attractive to women through the use of cooking and becoming more confident

-Scott Gabor
0 Replies