H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:05 am
Two questions for those of you that continue to support Obama and his administration:

1. Do you have any evidence that Obama is not the worst president this country has ever had?

2. Do you have any evidence that Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Geithner, Axlerod and the rest of the Obama administration
is not the worst administration this country has ever had when it comes to protecting and preserving this Constitutional Republic?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,902 • Replies: 32

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:09 am
@H2O MAN,
Ok, I'll answer question 1 even though I am NOT an Obama supporter.

Proof he is not the worst ever: Warren G. Harding. Case closed.
Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:10 am
@CoastalRat,
Damn, CR, you stole my answer to number one.

Nancy Pelosi is a member of Congress, not a member of the administation.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:11 am
@H2O MAN,
Oh wait, maybe I will answer number 2 also.

James Buchanon would be my top dog there. Not sure where Obama would fall. I'm willing to give him a couple more years before deciding that. But only because I've got no choice. Wink
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:13 am
@Setanta,
Sorry Set. But I so seldom jump in with the first response that I don't feel too badly about stealing your thunder on this one. lol

I'm not sure anyone will ever top Harding, short of accidently dropping a nuke on our own country.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:28 am
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

I'm not sure anyone will ever top Harding, short of accidently dropping a nuke on our own country.

If that happened he would blame Bush.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:33 am
@H2O MAN,

Let me put it another way - OK.

1. Do you have any evidence that Obama is not the worst president this country has had in the last 40 years?

Harding served during a much different time: March 4, 1921 – August 2, 1923
Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:35 am
So you entertain a higher opinion of Mr. Carter than of Mr. Obama. You're a barrel of laughs, Bubba.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:43 am
@Setanta,

Is that the best you can do?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:46 am
@Setanta,
Alright Set, it was your turn to beat me to it. I would have thrown Carter's name out there quickly too. At this point in time I just could not rank Obama lower than Carter.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:47 am
That comes from someone who goes from comparing several dozen holders of the office of President to comparing a half a dozen. Is that the best you can do?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:51 am
@H2O MAN,
I'd have to put GWB at the top of the worst list.
Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:53 am
When you think about it, it's really hilarious. This joker went from comparing Mr. Obama to every man who ever held the office, to comparing him to Ford, Carter, Reagan, Pappy Bush, Slick Willy Clinton and Baby Bush. Yup, when it comes to a list of truly awful Presidents, you'd have a hard time picking the winner out of that crowd.
JPB

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:54 am
@Setanta,
I always had a soft spot for Jerry.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:55 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

I'd have to put GWB at the top of the worst list.

x2. What a special combination of bumbling and ineffectual.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 09:15 am
@Setanta,
Yeah, it does make it tougher to pick from. I'd still have Carter at the bottom. I won't pick my top two since I don't want to derail this thread too much by arguing the order. Suffice it to say, Carter brings up the rear for the last 40 years.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 09:19 am
I'd put Reagan there, but don't worry about derailing the thread, it wasn't going anywhere anyway.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 10:17 am
Why are you avoiding question 2. ?

And why are you not offering any evidence that supports Obama and his administration?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 10:28 am
I've already pointed out that you've listed people there who are not a part of Mr. Obama's administration--basically, you're just ranting, and can't even get your facts right.

Why do you assume i have any obligation to "support" Mr. Obama's administration?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 10:52 am
@Setanta,
You are avoiding the question.

Do you have any evidence that shows they are protecting and preserving this Constitutional Republic?

Don't answer with talking points, answer with facts.