loving a married guy

Pemerson

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 09:46 pm
@sandra35,
Oh, come on, pleease, you have no idea how this sort of relationship triangle could end. Just stop seeing this guy as a lover. You probably became obsessed with him the minute he backed away just a bit because that is most always what happens. Don't you want a man of your own? I just hope you will get this man out of your life. Just try it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:08 am
@sandra35,
sandra35 wrote:

i have fallen in love with a married coworker.i know his goodsides and badsides.he has confessed many dirty secrets to me.he loves and cares his wife.he never want them to b hurt.i feel wonderful with him.but frustrated.not getting him enough.he likes me very much.attracted physically. but never tried to have sex.i am a divorcee with a daughter.I do not know what to do.He said he will never leave his wife.I have never asked him that.Should I continue?

Please advise.
I advise u to discontinue beginning sentences without CAPITALIZING the first letter of the first word.
I also advise u to put a space (use space bar) after each period that u put after each sentence.

David
Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
oh the irony...

nite dave.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:40 am
@Rockhead,
Good nite, Rocky
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 05:24 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
oh the irony...

nite dave.
REMEMBER, Rocky: I 'm setting an example of easier, faster n more convenient ways to write.

My posts r an attack on the old paradime,
insofar as it is non-fonetic.

David
0 Replies

sandra35

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 06:37 am
@Pemerson,
Pemerson,I am convinced that what you said is the right thing.Thank you.I am gonna try it.
0 Replies

sandra35

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 06:39 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David,I wrote it in a haste.I will do it the right way.Thank you for the advice.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 10:26 am
@JPB,
You get the man, you get all his baggage. Don't look at the man, look at the baggage. What is he doing, running a psychriatric dating pool!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 10:28 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh David, there you go again dotting the t's and crossing the eyes for everyone.
0 Replies