UFO spotted in China

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 08:51 pm
@talk72000,
This is one of the many UFO's that I have seen in my life working in area 51 many years ago!

By now, everyone has heard of the Air Force's ultra-high-security, super-secret base in Nevada, known simply as "Area 51." Late one afternoon, the Air Force folks out at Area 51 were very surprised to see a Cessna landing at their "secret" base. They immediately impounded the aircraft and hauled the pilot into an interrogation room.
The pilot's story was that he took off from Vegas, got lost, and spotted the Base just as he was about to run out of fuel. The Air Force started a full FBI background check on the pilot and held him overnight during the investigation.
By the next day, they were finally convinced that the pilot really was lost and wasn't a spy. They gassed up his airplane, gave him a terrifying "you-did-not-see-a-base" briefing, complete with threats of spending the rest of his life in prison, told him Vegas was that-a-way on such-and-such a heading, and sent him on his way.
The next day, to the total disbelief of the Air Force, the same Cessna showed up again. Once again, the MP's surrounded the plane . . . only this time there were two people in the plane.
The same pilot jumped out and said, "Do anything you want to me, but my wife is in the plane and you have to tell her where I was last night!"
talk72000

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
There is a lot of speculation and misinformation floating around. Since I am not in aviation I don't venture nor look at the sky very much.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:47 pm
@talk72000,
Yes I do think that you are correct. I am kind of hard headed unless I can see it and touch it I have a very hard time believing it to be true. I am not saying that there can not be other life out there, all that I am saying is that I have not seen it.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't undertsand why, the moment UFOs are mentioned, everyone immediately assumes that it has something to do with extraterrestrial life forms. The U in UFO stands for unidentified. If nobody can identify it, then why should we think it came from outer space instead of, say, Lichtenstein?
Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:51 pm
@talk72000,
The first time i saw that "alien autopsy" schtick, i cracked up. In the background, there was a wall phone with a coiled, white plastic cord. Those simply did not exist in 1947. In the terms of the motion picture industry, their continuity sucked. Quite apart from the hokey appearance of the "alien" being cut up, that was a dead give away that it was fake.
dlowan

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:58 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Do lichtensteiniens fly?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 10:01 pm
Liechtensteiners . . . and it would depend on what they've been smoking.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 05:34 pm
@Setanta,
What did they use for the body parts? They look so real.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 05:42 pm
@Merry Andrew,
That is easy to understand We have very creative imaginations!
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 06:03 pm
I used to listen to Art Bell a lot.
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 08:06 pm
@talk72000,
This sighting happened in 2010. I was going to say is this part of the 2012 hubbub of the end of the world? Maybe. It was a couple years before. I am just glad that the Gobekli tepe ruins weren't photoshopped. And we know that it is real. And civilization is like six thousand years older than we were told. When are they going to find a Gobekli tepe that is a hundred thousand years old? With pictures that aren't photoshopped. That is going to be fun and interesting. Right now I am worried less about UFO sightings and more about the police shooting down unarmed men. Maybe do a google search of Rockefellers, Eugenics and see if you see any UFOS that look like this one.

Yeah toby..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 12:07 am
Who do you think the president is, these past three months +?
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 12:29 am
@reasoning logic,
REPLYEDITDELETEREPORT Wed 17 May, 2017 12:02 am
@talk72000,
Well Smileyrius. Maybe it was a taco shell. Maybe bridges in Atlanta are made out of cheap taco shells. Do you know how to make sackclothe? Says George Burns. I wonder if George Burns is talking about biblical sackclothe. I'm sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies. I am sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies where people are throwing up. Aren't you? This is gang harassment. Have you ever had to put up with gang harassment. Do you know how to make sackclothe? I really don't like humans. Whether they are building bridges or seeing bridges collapsing and blaming it on PVC pipes burning.
0 Replies