Would you rape me . . . please . . . pretty please ? ! ? ! ?

jcboy

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 11:39 pm
@Setanta,
Are you lubed up and safe? Smile
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 12:05 am
Quote:
Would you rape me . . . please . . . pretty please
No problem, this is easy to get accomplished....have a few drinks or take a toke, and lure the girl into your bed. Voila, you will have been raped. I am shocked that at your age you have not had the pleasure of being raped multiple times already.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 02:48 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Would you rape me . . . please . . . pretty please
hawkeye10 wrote:
No problem, this is easy to get accomplished....have a few drinks or take a toke, and lure the girl into your bed. Voila, you will have been raped. I am shocked that at your age you have not had the pleasure of being raped multiple times already.
Your answering is confusing.

Did u switch rape victims ?

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 01:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Did u switch rape victims
No, according to the rape feminists any woman who is under the influence of alcohol, variously defined as showing any signs of drinking, .08BAC, or having difficulty with walking and control issues, should not by law be allowed to consent to sex. All sex with such a person, no matter how badly she indicates that she wants it, is rape, according to them.

This works for men as well....if he wants to be raped this is easy to get done.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 11:14 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Are you lubed up and safe? Smile

Are you sure you're on the right website?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 12:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Did u switch rape victims
No, according to the rape feminists any woman who is under the influence of alcohol, variously defined as showing any signs of drinking, .08BAC, or having difficulty with walking and control issues, should not by law be allowed to consent to sex. All sex with such a person, no matter how badly she indicates that she wants it, is rape, according to them.

This works for men as well....if he wants to be raped this is easy to get done.
Is that an oxymoronic contradiction in terms ?

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 12:41 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
oxymoronic contradiction in terms
What two words? "want" and "rape"? Given how broad the definition of "rape" is today I think that answer is clearly no, I can see why a person would want to rape or be raped. I have both raped and been raped, and so far as I recall I have tended to enjoy the experience immensely. I recommend the experience, no matter what the law says.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 12:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:
oxymoronic contradiction in terms
What two words? "want" and "rape"? Given how broad the definition of "rape" is today I think that answer is clearly no, I can see why a person would want to rape or be raped. I have both raped and been raped, and so far as I recall I have tended to enjoy the experience immensely. I recommend the experience, no matter what the law says.
I 'm having a tuff time following your reasoning.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 12:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I 'm having a tuff time following your reasoning
I am guessing this is because you still think of rape as being a transgression against another's person, where rape has been expanded to include the criminalization of sex that violates the moral judgment that the erotic is not allowed to explore power, is not allowed to employ power, and all sex that does is criminalized on the grounds that consent is invalid. Consent theory is also being used to criminalize all sex with people who chose to imbibe mood altering substances. As Bill has pointed out in the rape thread now that consent theory has been used to define legal sex there are broad bands of normal human sexual behavior that are now open to being criminalized, with the illegal act being labeled as rape.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 01:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
David wrote:
I 'm having a tuff time following your reasoning
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am guessing this is because you still think of rape as being a transgression against another's person, where rape has been expanded to include the criminalization of sex that violates the moral judgment that the erotic is not allowed to explore power, is not allowed to employ power, and all sex that does is criminalized on the grounds that consent is invalid. Consent theory is also being used to criminalize all sex with people who chose to imbibe mood altering substances. As Bill has pointed out in the rape thread now that consent theory has been used to define legal sex there are broad bands of normal human sexual behavior that are now open to being criminalized, with the illegal act being labeled as rape.
WHAT "broad bands" ?
I didn't read it.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 01:31 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
WHAT "broad bands" ?
I didn't read it
Bill's example I think was about lies leading to criminal sex. For instance is your decision to be sexual with someone is usually based in part on their marriage status, and a gal who is married tells you that she is single or lets you believe that she is single, and you have sex with her, you have been raped. Your consent was never valid, because you had not been aware of the truth, you where mislead by her presumably with the intent to get you into bed.

I then used the logic that it too much alcohol criminalized sex on the grounds that the decision making process has been skewed by an ingested substance, then we could invalidate the consent of anyone who is on a mood altering medication, or who is stressed or scattered and not able to make decisions in a considered way as normal. If my wife has a bad day at work and brings it home, if I ask for sex and she complies have I just raped her because she never had the ability to consent because she was not in her "right mind"?

This is the direction that we are going in. I claim that this is a mistake.
electronicmail

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 01:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
So what you're saying is any woman who agrees to have sex with you has got to be crazy by definition? Because she's crazy she can then claim she was raped? Imho that sounds about right from what I've seen of you here.
Ceili

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 01:56 pm
@electronicmail,
He like's 'em crazy and drunk!! He's a hero. He's polluted another thread. Time to leave this one too.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:00 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
Imho that sounds about right from what I've seen of you here.
So you have confidence and hot air, do you have a case? You know where to find me if you desire to test your theory.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
David wrote:
WHAT "broad bands" ?
I didn't read it
hawkeye10 wrote:
Bill's example I think was about lies leading to criminal sex. For instance is your decision to be sexual with someone is usually based in part on their marriage status, and a gal who is married tells you that she is single or lets you believe that she is single [or a multimillionaire ?], and you have sex with her, you have been raped. Your consent was never valid, because you had not been aware of the truth, you where mislead by her presumably with the intent to get you into bed.

I then used the logic that it too much alcohol criminalized sex on the grounds that the decision making process has been skewed by an ingested substance, then we could invalidate the consent of anyone who is on a mood altering medication [so if thay r both drunk, then thay shoud both march down to the police station,
both to be prosecuted n incarcerated for rape?],
or who is stressed or scattered and not able to make decisions in a considered way as normal. If my wife has a bad day at work and brings it home, if I ask for sex and she complies have I just raped her because she never had the ability to consent because she was not in her "right mind"?

This is the direction that we are going in. I claim that this is a mistake.
When I was a young lawyer, rape coud only be applied to females, by legal definition.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
When I was a young lawyer, rape coud only be applied to females, by legal definition.
Yes, and rape also had to employ force. I think you can see how much changes when rape is wholly defined as sex without the legally required level of consent. You being a smart guy know how murky consent can be, and how incompatible erotic passion is with the currently demanded active verbal consent for all actions.

Quote:
so if thay r both drunk, then thay shoud both march down to the police station,
both to be prosecuted n incarcerated for rape?]
The feminists say no, they say that the woman is the victim, and the guy a criminal. Obviously my view is that no illegality should be found.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:34 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

He like's 'em crazy and drunk!!

I got that. Who else would have him? But why is he trying to make converts online? There's no shortage of crazy and drunk women oh wait I get it now, he's afraid they'll prosecute him when they come to their senses.

They should.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Imho that sounds about right from what I've seen of you here.
So you have confidence and hot air, do you have a case? You know where to find me if you desire to test your theory.

I'm not a woman you dumbshit. I'm not crazy or drunk either. And I sure as hell don't want to "find" you. Maybe the pretty boy who made the post at the top of the page here wants a date with you?
http://able2know.org/topic/162398-2#post-4376934
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 02:54 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
I'm not a woman you dumbshit
I never said you were

Quote:
And I sure as hell don't want to "find" you.
I see.....so you are another one who likes to run your mouth about right and wrong, who is naughty and who is nice, but when it comes to trying to get to the bottom of who is right and who is wrong you all the sudden clam up.....
DrewDad

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 03:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
You want to get into who's bottom?
0 Replies