please add a photo of your feline/canine friend/fiend

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 11:06 pm
MsOlga - Yep, kidney check was part of the first blood test. I was freaking about the possibility of kidney failure. Seems they are perfectly fine.

My stress levels are actually much lower now. Things are controlled and she seems super perky if a little too tired at the end of the day.

Kita - hi, welcome to the forum. I haven't tried alternative stuff. I guess for life-and-death (which I thought this was) it just doesn't seem the way to go. I like the idea for preventative and chronic issues.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 11:15 pm
littlek wrote:
MsOlga - Yep, kidney check was part of the first blood test. I was freaking about the possibility of kidney failure. Seems they are perfectly fine.

My stress levels are actually much lower now. Things are controlled and she seems super perky if a little too tired at the end of the day.

Oh, what a relief, littlek! Hurray! Very Happy Not a good experience, I can tell you! Sad
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:51 am
Yeah..Bootsie doing better..what a lovely thought to start the day with.
whew.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 02:13 pm
This is Speedy, my hamster.

http://www.waggery.com/images/avatars/hamster.gif
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 05:36 pm
My gosh--I think I have Speedys brother!

http://www.waggery.com/images/avatars/hamster.gif

This is Sparky.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 09:07 pm
Thanks y'all.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 09:14 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VAAmA0MZsy*EqwElDwM8Qd9Wf!s1o4SUyYDH3p4Em6YSFfNk8cwxQ9!*pBtMJ1QDDPfBAyPq5sWDfT8vuz8vuFtEqitn8en0Su*1JglGdYPKU6BQh6GsvgHyzWbqn1jo/Paddy%20and%20Rae2.jpg?dc=4675466593826184293

Ok, this has gone on long enough, now let me down!!!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 11:32 pm
Montana wrote:
My funny Foo Foo :-)[

LOL LOL Laughing

I have no pet.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 01:08 am
Thok
There's many a time that I'd gladly give you mine! Wink
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 05:01 am
Never!!!!! Shocked
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 06:23 am
Misti and Rae - oh i know that expression well! Once Rosie wants to get down it starts with a low moan, builds up into a crescendo of swearing if you don't take any notice and finishes with the teeth reinforcing the swearing Rolling Eyes

Youngest daughter is here for the weekend and Rosie has been brilliant with her - played, actually allowed her to pick her up without hissing (no-one but himself and I can pick her up) and been very loving and gorgeous. She's good with other people unless they pick her up and then she's really frightened and not at all ladylike in her language and behaviour.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 06:21 pm
awe Rae...what a doll!

Unloving behavior traits and all..its all about them being head of the house, aint it?

Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 04:11 am
quinn1 wrote:
awe Rae...what a doll!

Yes indeed! Sleek, healthy & beautiful!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 05:37 am
msolga wrote:
quinn1 wrote:
awe Rae...what a doll!

Yes indeed! Sleek, healthy & beautiful!

Both of you, of course! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:22 pm
Absolutely! Very Happy
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:19 pm
Vivien, I can visualize Rosie trying to tell you she doesn't want to be held and then letting out a stream of cuss words!!! How funny is that!

Both our cats are that way when it comes to being held ... you can only do that on their terms, and that's 'no uncertain terms' ... blah blah blah!

How 'bout some new pics of Rosie? You're way behind girl:) Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 09:15 am
Zoey has a way of either getting up in your face and demanding to be held or sitting just out of reach and putting a paw on ya somewhere. When she does the latter I usually say 'shes touching me' in a whiney little kid voice. Funny, makes her do it more.
Cleo refuses to be held in any way shape or form. Then again, shes such a beast it would probably hurt someone. Maybe she knows that. Wink. She loves to be petted at certain times in certain ways and she loves to be next to you on the bed and do little mushies like shes tucking you in though.

yes, more pictures !
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 04:10 pm
quinn

Very Happy My Flatty "does a Zoe", especially when the nights get colder here .... We seem to have to go through an endless kneading routine, around my head, arms, chest, before I'm allowed to settle down comfortably and read my book/go to sleep. It appears to be important to place a paw on the few bits of uncovered flesh that are exposed ... like the neck, or arms .... & he does this routine of placing himself exactly in between my face & the book I'm trying to read. It works! Laughing
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 07:39 pm
HA! If Im on the computer too long, or reading a book too long Zoey does a Flatty with her nose up under and in front of whatever has taken away my attention...you know, even though shes been sleeping for hours.
Cleo has been very talkative lately--she walks into the living room and lets out a good high pitched cry at bedtime. Freaked me out for a few nights actually now, Ive gotten used to it.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 08:38 pm
I tried to post a picture, but it's not working, and I don't know what happened to the "delete post" option.

I'm not doing anything, honestly!!!
0 Replies