I'm confused by "Wild Turkey"

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:44 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Fido seems to be a troll in training, and isn't worth replying to--i'm surprised you waste your time, MA.

You're a towel.
JTT

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 04:32 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Fido seems to be a troll in training, ...

Is this not the pot calling the kettle on its shade of black?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 04:37 pm
@Fido,
what the **** is this towel ****
Fido

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 06:47 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

what the **** is this towel ****

South park, man...

That does remind me of a story... Many years ago when my daughter who just turned 21 was very young she came into our bath room while I was showering, to use the stool... Nothing rude here, there was shower doors and all... She said; I love you, Daddy... I said: I love you too, honey... She said: I'm not going to use your towel to wipe my butt any more... Thank you for that, I said...
Her mother must have caught her doing that for some reason...

Besides... I take it back in regard to Setanta now that I have found some of his strengths... Hear that Setanta???... My foot is out of my mouth...
djjd62

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 11:49 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
South park, man...

gotta admit, i never got the appeal
Fido

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 08:03 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Fido wrote:
South park, man...

gotta admit, i never got the appeal

More stupid than stupid does not appeal to you??? When did you become so intelligent??? I mean; If it were not for insults to my intelligence from politicians and their ad-visors; I would not know I had any... Will Rogers said something like: We are are ignorant in some subject, and being one of those people who has sampled many subjects and mastered none, I can agree... I never get through a day of work, or this, without some mistakes... I can chaulk it up to haste, or add, but the fact is that along with many successful people, I keep swinging, keep trying and pushing on... My father once told me, and it was good advice: Don't get angry at yourself for making mistakes... Making mistakes is easy... Not making mistakes is impossible... Exercise due care, equal to the danger, and never give up...
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 09:36 am
@Fido,
Quote:
More stupid than stupid does not appeal to you???

djjd62 may well add that to his signature line.
Fido

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 11:08 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
More stupid than stupid does not appeal to you???

djjd62 may well add that to his signature line.

So should we all... Still, and I did not see all of it; but the towel episode was cute...
0 Replies