Is the USA turning into a dictadorship or is it just paranoia?

IRFRANK

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:10 pm
The whole proposal is absolute bull ****.

Put forth by people who want to heave as much harm onto the currently 'elected' administration as possible, simply for their own political gain regardless of the effect on all the rest of us.

I had a friend who swore that Obama would somehow cancel the elections in 2012, until I suggested a $100 bet to be held by a third party. He got quiet quickly.

It's all crap and 'they' know it. They don't care. As long as it serves as a distraction and keeps people in an uproar.

As you can probably tell, I am in the opposite camp. There are nefarious forces at work that want to prevent our president from succeeding and will do anything to stop any success. Regardless of any good or bad effect.

The reason? They see any success as a loss of their power and control.
manored

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 08:50 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

manored wrote:

I dont wanna stray this far off-topic, though.

Why not? We've come this far . . .
Because its a whole another theme =)

IRFRANK wrote:

Put forth by people who want to heave as much harm onto the currently 'elected' administration as possible, simply for their own political gain regardless of the effect on all the rest of us.

I had a friend who swore that Obama would somehow cancel the elections in 2012, until I suggested a $100 bet to be held by a third party. He got quiet quickly.

It's all crap and 'they' know it. They don't care. As long as it serves as a distraction and keeps people in an uproar.

As you can probably tell, I am in the opposite camp. There are nefarious forces at work that want to prevent our president from succeeding and will do anything to stop any success. Regardless of any good or bad effect.

This is quite beliveable, too.

0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 10:56 pm
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

I have to agree... It is like calling him a commie after all he has done for Wall street, as if that old bucket had any gas in it...The guy will not get elected because he will lose the verry people who elected him, who need change, because he was trying to govern from the middle when there is no midddle any more, as was trying to get the votes of people who will never vote for him...

Obama got every possible vote when he was elected...People did not vote for Mccain, but voted against Obama... They hate him, and they hate him in the office they thought reserved for just us white folks... And what does he do but use all the power of the US Government to breath life into the very monster that has sucked the life out of the American Economy, the moneylenders, financiers, and wall street... These are the enemies of change, and the enemies of those people who elected Mr. Obama, and he should lose his job... But that does not mean we will get the change we need; but only that we were sold another line of **** by one of them who looked like one of us...
HexHammer

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:45 pm
@manored,
USA has always been acting paranoid and overly zealously, always beeing commiting preemptive srikes, just that now there's more focus on such things, than 50 - 100 years ago.
It has been more difficult to conseal with increasing media that seek a good scoop and internet where news can travel faster.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:25 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

The right has infiltrated the military, is well armed outside of the military, hates communism without understanding how communistic they already are, and they have the religious justification for any level of violence...

The right is a positive danger of insurection or reaction... There is a hope that they will not pay taxes to a provisional government any better than to this government... They live in a land of illusions where government can spend money and they don't have to pay taxes...They are fanatics, but not just madmen on their issues, but well armed mad men... Taking the country from them will not be easy... If they do not have death list now, they will if they take over... Some of us will disappear without a trace...

Fido, I take back the rude things I have said in other threads about you because I agree with everything you wrote.
Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 05:50 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Fido wrote:

The right has infiltrated the military, is well armed outside of the military, hates communism without understanding how communistic they already are, and they have the religious justification for any level of violence...

The right is a positive danger of insurection or reaction... There is a hope that they will not pay taxes to a provisional government any better than to this government... They live in a land of illusions where government can spend money and they don't have to pay taxes...They are fanatics, but not just madmen on their issues, but well armed mad men... Taking the country from them will not be easy... If they do not have death list now, they will if they take over... Some of us will disappear without a trace...

Thank you... The right talks as though the threat is on the left, but they are the real danger... As usual, the counter revolution has begun before the revolution has gotten out of bed...

Fido, I take back the rude things I have said in other threads about you because I agree with everything you wrote.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 06:06 am
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

my ultimate dream, Sarah Palin wins the election in November 2012, and the Mayans **** turns out to be true right and the world ends in December, i'll laugh my ass off in the final dying moments
Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 08:19 am
@contrex,
Sorry. I srewed up my last reply... Thanks anyway..
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:33 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Fido wrote:

You agree with what, check all that apply:
The US military is communist and planning a coup?
They have a death list?
Once they take over they'll make you disappear without a trace?

If you checked all three you belong to the same insane asylum as Fido.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:46 pm
@manored,
Yes, I belive after 9/11 USA has become more of a paranoid dictatorial country, specially with enemies pressing USA to become what it abhores.
electronicmail

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:47 pm
@HexHammer,
Obama is a dictator? What are you talking about?
HexHammer

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 03:01 pm
@electronicmail,
I havn't kept me updated, but havn't seen Obama do away with all GW Bush's laws of madness, hopefully it's just me who are ignorent.
Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 03:56 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

contrex wrote:

Fido wrote:

You agree with what, check all that apply:
The US military is communist and planning a coup?
They have a death list?
Once they take over they'll make you disappear without a trace?

If you checked all three you belong to the same insane asylum as Fido.
Said the Right hates communism...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 04:01 pm
first death panels now death squads, you yanks really like killing people eh
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 05:29 pm
@dyslexia,
well, sure.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 05:37 pm
I'm going to have to talk to Dys, I'm getting confused.

Before you all think I'm a follower of him, nah, I'm older, but I do listen.

We probably need to have lunch and yammer.
0 Replies

manored

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 06:51 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

my ultimate dream, Sarah Palin wins the election in November 2012, and the Mayans **** turns out to be true right and the world ends in December, i'll laugh my ass off in the final dying moments
If thats your ultimate dream, why dont you just kill Sarah Palin after she wins? That way you can laugh your ass off for longer =)

HexHammer wrote:

Yes, I belive after 9/11 USA has become more of a paranoid dictatorial country, specially with enemies pressing USA to become what it abhores.
Ye, I always found kinda funny how it seems to be doing exactly what terrorism wants, which is to become afraid of it.
Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:14 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

first death panels now death squads, you yanks really like killing people eh

And DH Lawrence was right, American Literature is all about death... Here whare humaniy came to die... Better stay out of the way if you don't want to get hurt...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 09:23 pm
@manored,
manored wrote:

djjd62 wrote:

If thats your ultimate dream, why dont you just kill Sarah Palin after she wins? That way you can laugh your ass off for longer =)

HexHammer wrote:

Ye, I always found kinda funny how it seems to be doing exactly what terrorism wants, which is to become afraid of it.

Careful... There may be laws regarding suggestions of death for political figures... The power people do not like the pedestrians even thinking about shooting them, as if that would help...

Killing Palin would be all the excuse the rights would need... Alive she is just another political bimbette, and dead she would be Joan of Ark... I hope she lives long enough to blow geriatric spittle all over her birthday cake..
djjd62

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2010 05:10 am
@manored,
my post has nothing to do with killing anyone*, and even less to do with sarah palin, it's more about just deserts, served up for everybody