I bet you didn't think tits could do this...

aidan

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:36 am
I was thinking her arms didn't match the rest of her body. She looked like a tall, big-boned girl overall, but her arms looked like those of a thin person. So I figured she'd got the breasts artificially done to her liking.

Even if they weren't artificially done and she was that big naturally, I guess I thought she would have had breast reduction surgery if she wanted it- so I didn't really feel sorry for her in terms of her physicality - I did wonder about her emotional and mental health in terms of wanting to make such a side-show of herself - but to each his/her own. Maybe she likes pain - some people do.

I didn't find it funny - more like silly and stupid. The expression on my face as I watched it was probably like that of the woman on the panel - total confusion. Actually I found watching her face more interesting than seeing the watermelons get squashed.
And then I thought, 'those aren't tits - those are beach ball -shaped hammers.'
And then I thought, 'her partner probably risks suffocation during the act - unless he makes sure he stays on top.'

Then I smiled a bit.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:54 am
@aidan,
I thought the "act" itself was pretty dumb, but reactions of the people in the audience were funny.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 10:06 am
That women must have what ever she did to create her huge breasts before it damages her back and spine. If she didn't create them and they are natural, she should consider breast reduction surgery. ---BBB

Breast Reduction Surgery

Many women seek breast reduction surgery because of oversized breasts, a condition that is medically known as breast hypertrophy. Breast hypertrophy typically occurs in both breasts and happens at puberty or soon afterward.

Sometimes the over-enlargement of breasts occurs during pregnancy, and then the enlargement persists. Although rare, the sudden onset of breast enlargement does occur.

Plastic surgery can treat these conditions. The cause of over-enlarged breasts is unknown. These articles provide information about the procedure and what makes a good candidate for breast reduction surgery.
What You Need to Know about Breast Reduction

This article discusses the symptoms and goals typically associated with breast reduction cosmetic plastic surgery.
Get the details on breast reduction procedures.
Are You a Good Candidate for Breast Reduction?

Many factors determine candidacy for breast reduction. Among other points, the best candidates for breast reduction surgery are well-adjusted women whose oversized breasts cause health and medical problems, interfere with routine activities, disrupt sleep, or suffer related self-consciousness issues. This article prepares you for your initial consultation, details how the surgery is preformed and describes what to expect after surgery.
Learn more about how breast reduction surgery works.
Male Breast Reduction for Gynecomastia Patients

About half of all men today have gynecomastia — enlargement of one or both breasts. Male breast enlargement can be caused by drugs such as anti-depressants, blood-pressure medicine, marijuana, steroids, and others. Gynecomastia may not be improved with diet and exercise. The male breast reduction procedure can be accomplished with either a scalpel or liposuction, depending on the patient's anatomical needs.
Read more about gynecomastia.
Side Effects of Breast Reduction

Breast reduction surgery is typically a highly successful procedure and patients are usually very pleased with the results. Just as with any surgery, there is a chance of complications. This article outlines potential side effects that you should be aware of.
Be aware of possible breast reduction side effects.
Breast Reduction Cost

Costs vary over a wide range depending upon the surgeon, your region, the type and extent of your procedure, and other factors. While it is impossible to give you an accurate prediction for an individual breast reduction, this article gives you a good idea of the average costs and the factors to consider in predicting how expensive your desired procedure may be.
Is the cost of breast reduction feasible for you?
Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Your next step should be to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can provide information that's specific to your circumstances. A thorough evaluation will help you to develop realistic expectations about breast reduction results, risks and cost.

To view possible results from breast reduction, review the breast reduction before and after gallery.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 12:29 pm
I always think of freak shows and Joseph Merrick when I see stuff like this.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 02:09 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I always think of freak shows and Joseph Merrick when I see stuff like this.
well, you should always
Quote:
meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon
before thinking. Just the other day I was thinking about having my left leg shortened but then I realized "I should met with a board-certified plastic surgeon" before making a final decision, I tell all my friends the same thing.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 03:32 pm
@ragnel,
I think she is in show business maybe not in the top class if you watched the video where they have a poster advertising her monster tits. Cool 2 Cents

P.S. at 5.21 minutes of the video it shows a poster with her starring in movie Mop Ziller as a 50-foot woman with killer tits. She is a movie star of sorts. She could be a stipper starring in a low budget monster horror movie.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 05:45 pm
@Cyracuz,
I can't really explain why, exactly, but the the use of the word "tits" to name women's breasts really turns me off. Especially in a context like that video. Neutral
Rockhead

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:13 pm
@msolga,
I agree, msO.

those aren't tits, they're hindenboobs...
msolga

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:18 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
hindenboobs

Ah, that's better, Rocky.
Hindenboobs sound much friendlier, warmer & sort of affectionate to my ear. Very Happy
0 Replies