I am a 1.59m tall, 26 year old man. Will there be women who will like me?

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:03 pm
Is there a chance for me to get laid? Is there a woman who will love me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 23,370 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Stevensigh

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:06 pm
I am not seeking for consolation. I am seeking for genuine answers. It would be good if the answer is soothing.
laughoutlood

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:32 pm
@Stevensigh,
OK Steve, I'm sure there is.

Although most of the ladies here are so highly desirable they've already been snapped up (at least once).

Have you considered going out and talking with people that you feel the ineffable urge to seduce or otherwise contacting an internet dating service?

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:50 pm
@Stevensigh,
Only if you like yourself, and that requires both self analysis and self awareness. By the time that happens you won't give a damn about seeking happiness outside of yourself, which will cause you exhibit self confidence and paradoxically to be attractive to others.

To do more, do less.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2010 11:57 pm
@Stevensigh,
I don't understand the question. Are you ugly?
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:00 am
@MonaLeeza,
I may not be very handsome, but I don't think I am ugly.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:03 am
@stevenya,
do you have a hump?
stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 01:16 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
do you have a hump?

No.
MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:48 am
@stevenya,
So what exactly is the problem then?
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:49 am
I am short. Maybe rare women will like me due to my height.
Dorothy Parker

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:52 am
@Rockhead,
ha ha ha . A hump? Ha ha ha. Funny. Is that the same as a hunch?

Anyway, what is 1.59m in feet and inches?
Green Witch

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:55 am
@Dorothy Parker,
Dorothy Parker wrote:

ha ha ha . A hump? Ha ha ha. Funny. Is that the same as a hunch?

Anyway, what is 1.59m in feet and inches?

I think 5' 2'' in America. (Hi Dorothy, nice to see you.)
Dorothy Parker

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 06:58 am
@Green Witch,
Hi Green Witch (waving) :-) x

Hey 5'2 is the same height as Prince! He does ok with the ladies.

I wouldn't try wearing high heels like he does though. Only he can get away with that.

Be proud of your height and don't try to hide it!
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 04:01 pm
@stevenya,
I'm short. Short is good. When I'm with a man I want to look into his eyes not his chest.
Be the best man you can be and someone will love you for who you are not how tall you are.
0 Replies

cristi912

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 12:36 am
@Stevensigh,
yes and yes of course someone will like you height doesn't matter you can be short and still be attractive and lets face it our standards for what is beautiful hot or sexy are all different. My fiance and the man I hope to marry and be with for the rest of my life is 5'2 I find him sexy and amazing since the first day i saw him. I'm in love with him and yes i have thought bout his height but... We are in love. All the minor details go out the window. I'm 5'3 and (no ..im not ugly considering all the men that hit on me and get jelous when we are out and comments he gets about me from his friends) been with other people way taller and good looking as well but ..i chose him he is perfect for me. I'm the one who thinks he is too good for me when he asks how the hell he got me.
0 Replies

unicornstar

Reply Sat 11 May, 2013 02:09 pm
@Stevensigh,
I would love to date you and would be proud to no matter what you looked like. True beauty is found in the heart and soul not on the face and body.
Love Nicola xxxxxxx
0 Replies

OoShroudoO

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 06:04 am
@Stevensigh,
@Stevensigh, I've been fat and skinny ALWAYS particularly hairy, I'm no "Brad Pitt" but I'm no elephant man either, nr have I cared which way I lean. I've been fairly selective in who I ask out, mostly because I've always been rather shy with women...all that being said, I'm 50 years old and I've seen roughly 60 women, dated many more, but by seen I mean I've been with them in excess of 3 months, I've had relationships of 1, 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, and 14 years in length (which is my current and the longest). The secret is proximity you have to be out and see them to date them my height is only 5'6''...so say hello, and be yourself there are plenty to go around, and I've never once dated a woman I wasn't proud to date, nor have I dated a woman I didn't think was pretty, I'm not rich, but I'm nice, kind, and protective... that may not be what all women want, but apparently at least 60 of them did...be yourself and get your butt out
0 Replies

OoShroudoO

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 06:10 am
@Stevensigh,
@Stevensigh, I've been fat and skinny ALWAYS particularly hairy, I'm no "Brad Pitt" but I'm no elephant man either, nor have I cared which way I lean. I've been fairly selective in who I ask out, mostly because I've always been rather shy with women...all that being said, I'm 50 years old and I've seen roughly 60 women, dated many more, but by seen I mean I've been with them in excess of 3 months, I've had relationships of 1, 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, and 14 years in length (which is my current and the longest). The secret is proximity you have to be out, and see them to date them...and I would recommend seeing them several times and feeling them out a bit before asking them for something innocuous like a coffee or something. also when you have established a date do something fun and interesting, it doesn't have to be expensive, but make it fun interesting and funny is always good too. My height is only 5'6''...so say hello, and be yourself there are plenty to go around, and I've never once dated a woman I wasn't proud to date, nor have I dated a woman I didn't think was pretty, I'm not rich, but I'm nice, kind, and protective... that may not be what all women want, but apparently at least 60 of them did...be yourself and get your butt out there.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 10:17 am
@Stevensigh,
Dress up like Harry Potter or some other popular schoolboy and some will like you just fine. Wink
0 Replies