i feel a feeling i never felt for a girl

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 09:56 am
its undiscribeable shes like family to me i dont know what it is but shes spical to me the more shes away the more i miss her

Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:09 am
Well, i hope it all works out for you.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 05:26 pm
@i wanna rock,
i wanna rock wrote:

its undiscribeable shes like family to me i dont know what it is but shes spical to me the more shes away the more i miss her

...and your point is?
0 Replies

La Dame

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:19 pm
@i wanna rock,
i wanna rock wrote:

"undiscribeable" meaning she is short,fat, four tits (two in the front, two in the back) a strange looking mole that resembles a finger hanging off her chin.. and no front teeth.. "shes like family to me " more than likely she is his cousin or half sister.. " dont know what it is but shes spical to me" sounds like short bus special.. "the more shes away the more i miss her" could she be in jail for passing bad checks again??
contrex

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 01:00 am
@La Dame,
La Dame wrote:

"undiscribeable" meaning she is short,fat, four tits (two in the front, two in the back)

"Undiscribeable" means nothing. It is not an English word. You attempted to give an idea of what "indescribable" means, but you failed by definition, because you described somebody. Doubly foolish when the word was clearly applied to the "feeling" mentioned in the title, not the girl.

La Dame

Reply Sun 26 Sep, 2010 07:28 pm
@contrex,
*sigh*
the art of sarcasm must have been lost on you..
i wanna rock

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 02:24 pm
@La Dame,
someone just idetify the feeling and stop pickin at my grammer and no shes not related to me or in jail and what the hell is short bus spicial and i mean it hard to decribe how spical she is to me
Gargamel

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 02:59 pm
@i wanna rock,
Hey man, I'm here to help.

There are many feelings so I say we begin now taking inventory, from top to bottom.

First, does it feel like you are soaring on the wings of a rainbow dragon, high above an enchanted land ridged with marshmallow mountains and inhabited by wish-granting elves?
contrex

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 03:44 pm
@i wanna rock,
What the hell are you babbling about, i wanna rock? You met a chick. Fine. You think she's nice. Great. You can't describe it. Yowza. What do you want us to do? Give you a f*****g medal? Sheesh.
i wanna rock

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:15 pm
@Gargamel,
ok um i dont do drugs so bring ur discripion down to earth plese
0 Replies

i wanna rock

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:16 pm
@contrex,
and contrex shut up or help me
contrex

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 12:13 am
@i wanna rock,
i wanna rock wrote:

and contrex shut up or help me

Help you how? You have not asked a question. Unless you mean "Please describe my indescribeable feeling for me". Which, by the way, is called a "hard-on".

i wanna rock

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 12:14 pm
@contrex,
ok help me i dont reciniz the feeling so plese help anyone
CoastalRat

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 01:23 pm
@i wanna rock,
I am Prof. BillyBob, aka the Doctor of Love and I am here to help you. After reviewing all your symptoms, I have determined that you have a crush on a girl.

I'm sure you'll survive.
i wanna rock

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 02:42 pm
@CoastalRat,
so what do i do doc
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 05:01 pm
Nurse Eva here. The doctor is currently busy seeing other patients. Laughing

If this is the first time you've had a crush on a girl, it can be quite confusing. But it's all natural. It happens to everyone, and none of us has any control over it. Despite how it feels right now, you WILL get over these feelings. It just takes time. (It may seem like a lot of time.) Even if you want the feelings to last, they won't. So enjoy it while it lasts.

The important things to know are these: Even though the feelings are so intense that it seems like they will surely last forever, they won't. It's a temporary hormonal/chemical imbalance. You will feel like this about many other girls in the future. And this isn't "love," it's properly called "infatuation." Infatuation is hot, it is nervous. Love is calming. Love wants whatever is best for the other person without any regard for itself. Love comes as a result of what you have been through with another person.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 05:44 am
@Eva,
Thank you Nurse Eva for jumping in there for me. I had an emergency kissing situation that I had to treat. Seems my second cousin on my father's sister's brother's uncle's side got liplocked with a possum agin. We keep tellin that boy that possums ain't good for kissin, only eatin, but will he listen? No. Oh well, what can you do?

Anyway, what was I sayin? Oh yeah, good job Nurse. Listen to Eva young man. And stay away from possums.
i wanna rock

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 06:19 pm
@CoastalRat,
it sounds more like i love her based on her discription we have knowen each other for 2 years and were best friends btw we have been through alot with togeter
i wanna rock

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 07:46 pm
@i wanna rock,
can u help me whip up a batch of love potion #9 doc
CoastalRat

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:38 am
@i wanna rock,
I could, but I'm not sure you are ready for something that strong. Maybe love potion #7 would be best to start you out. You never want to overdo things the first time.