Yes My husband had cheated on me, so what?

sickocrap

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 11:22 am
@CalamityJane,
Hi, I hope he has learned also,Because forgiveness won,t happen again,
I,ve seen progress in his behavior,Going back to church,Where he knew he was unworthy of before,So I do see him trying,and thats what is most important.Hopefully he learned,and hopefully she learned,that everything you hear isn,t so and maybe before laying wth another married man,She will have more respect for herself,
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:45 am
@sickocrap,
:\ You are so strong to go through all of that...being betrayed and yet you still say you love him...I admire you're courage for being able to put your emotions out like that and with that bastard cheating but still you love him 0_0 i could never trust a male like that but i hope all the best for you Smile You are a good person. Take care
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 02:26 am
Men report, women seek the emotion – the poster posts report style (ie. Like a guy)

Quote:
As English is not my native language

Quote:
I also chatted and talked **** online

Very good grasp of colloquial language, and masculine in tone. You'll see further very advanced grasp of colloquialisms throughout his post, followed by simple errors in grammar that appear quite deliberate.
Quote:
I was pissed and amused at the same time after I read how he discribed himself in his profile

Usually how a guy would describe such things
Quote:
I installed "spyware" in the computer

Usually only those who are concerned with computer security know that a commercial ‘computer monitor / keylogger’ is, (only when installed without consent) called ‘spyware’...usually called this by people who visit sites like ‘adultfriendfinder’ and the likes.
Quote:
It's possible that he found chatting online helped him release his nasty needs or for any dumb reasons,

Male talk and attempt at self justification
Quote:
that allowed him to bull **** his "glory profile" to attract dumb female attention and fool around with them.

Again, incredibly good use of colloquialisms for english being a second language.

Most women wouldn’t describe women who actively seek married men as ‘dumb females’ – they usually call them much uglier names...but a male posting this would certainly view the women who replied like this.

If you look at all of his post, the self justification never really takes on a personal tone like : 'yes, I get upset and him and someone scream at him, and so I guess I can understand if he seeks comfort elsewhere'...this doesn't happen, it's all 2nd party talk...there's no 1st person self justification of the posters own behaviour (which is very, very common, even when excusing others)...but wouldn't exist if the poster wasn't the wife, but rather, the aggrieved husband (unless the husband had a great command of the enlgish languaged and realised this)

This is only 1/3 of the way through his post, but I've got no doubt at all that this poster was a guy, and not what he presented to be.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2012 09:45 am
@vikorr,
Very Happy new it was a guy too...i know how woman talk, cos i am one...and yeah such crap about english is her second language...wish i did it the cool c.i.s way Wink
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 04:27 pm
I like your name, but frankly "dumb" means "mute", not "stupid".
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 11:01 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
wrong, dumb has more than one meaning and besides deaf it also refers to being stupid.
Just like you who pulls up old threads - this one is from 2012 and writes meaningless nonsense.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2014 12:59 am
@CalamityJane,
Are you discriminating against old topics? It was in the suggestion list.
0 Replies