What's the most romantic thing you've ever done?

mezzie

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 11:36 am
I figured this forum needed a bit of lightening up!

So, what was the romantic thing you've ever done? Long, detailed stories preferred, but short, pithy outlines acceptable...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,034 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 11:38 am
I'm buying my girlfriend a dustpan for Xmas this year. That way, when she'll sweeping all that dirt into it with her hand, I can look at her and say "eh? Just wait until next year, if you're good, you'll get the brush, baby...eh?"

I'm a romantic at heart.
0 Replies

Mr no-name

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 06:09 pm
Well,you asked....

we got woke up by the local police, the Security co. and their 2 guard dogs. anyway, we ended up in total Love together for 15 years till recently but, thats another story.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:13 pm
Hmmmmmmmmm. . . I make audio diaries every night and then compile them onto cds so that the hihpster, who does not live close by (!) can hear my voice without compiling a large bill from T-Online. . . and we still write eachother hand-written letters, despite the rising cost of international mail :-)

But that's about it. . . unfortunately (well, maybe not, but at least anti-stereotypically), he's more of a romantic than I am. . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 05:28 pm
I have to think on this one. It's been a long time :-(
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 05:37 pm
Does buying life insurance count?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 05:39 pm
Personally, I think it was the way we did our wedding, together. I'm sure mezzie can tell a tale regarding that, and then maybe I'll tell a tale about his, also beautiful. Wink
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:04 pm
I am so not a romantic. I can't remember anything really special I did.....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:17 pm
littlek surprised me with this....
Quote:
I am so not a romantic. I can't remember anything really special I did.....

littlek, have you already forgotten the time you danced for me? Remember? You were nude and danced on the table top. You had a single rose in your mouth.

Afterwards you sang me gentle love songs as you held my head in your lap and ran your fingers through my hair.

And then, later....... we were one.

I would consider that romantic, littlek.

Glad I could speak up for you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:22 pm
Noooo, that was the other little k.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:38 pm
are you sure, k? that sounds vaguely like something you might do. . . Cool
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:40 pm
wasn't there some pop singer named lil k? Isn't that who Gus is thinking about? I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.....
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:43 pm
uh huh. . . can't pull a fast one on US. . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:43 pm
Sure gus isn't thinking of lil kim? Maybe you both had way too much melon liquor.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:46 pm
That's why i couldn't find her on google. I kept finding pix of little girls. I was begining to think Gus had a bigger problem than too much melon liquor.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:47 pm
LOL

Come on, k, get with the times. . . I mean, she's way mainstream. . . doing Old Navy spots and all. . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:50 pm
I'm ridiculously not with-it. Never really have been. Well, not with main-stream anyway.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 06:52 pm
Yeah. . . in an embarrassing development a few weeks ago, I heard about the Paris Hilton, famous socialite they say, sex scam, and my first thoughts were as follows: "There actually are HILTONS?" "They're FAMOUS?!"
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 07:34 pm
hmmm, there's a Hilton in Paris?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 07:49 pm
oy!
0 Replies