20
   

BURNING KORANS IS A BAD IDEA

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Naw, there are more American bigoted hecklers to drown out those innocent Muslims who are all Americans.

There's no cure for stupid.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I understand Jones comes from a church with 15 members.
He just loves the worldwide publicity he's getting, but people
who believe as he and calling themselves christians are
missing something important in their brains.

They're supposed to teach that god loves all.
C.I., YOU, of all people, shoud not be calling attention
to "missing something important in their brains." Your own ability to reason is very poor.

In any case, the Constitutional rights of any people,
or of any religious organization do not depend on size of membership. Even YOU shoud know THAT.





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Naw, there are more American bigoted hecklers to drown out those innocent Muslims who are all Americans.

There's no cure for stupid.
It is not a question of stupidity; it is a LEGAL question.

Will the Moslems be granted the right to stifle criticism
because thay don 't like it? That 's the hecklers' veto.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Why do you say it's a legal issue, when they already have both local and federal laws to support the building of their community center?

Why do you question the building on land they own? It's not on ground zero land that most of you love to repeat your lies to incite this division.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:36 pm
@Arella Mae,
How is our favorite baby mule ??????????
cicerone imposter
 
  0  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
She left it for your sexual desires.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Why do you say it's a legal issue, when they already have both local and federal laws
to support the building of their community center?

Why do you question the building on land they own?
It's not on ground zero land that most of you love to repeat your lies to incite this division.
Try to focus on this; its not difficult to understand.

The issue in question is one of FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION,
not of preventing real estate construction.

I hope that the Pastor will not burn his Korans
BECAUSE that might indirectly result in the loss of innocent
American members of the Armed Forces over there,
and result in undermining their mission over there; i.e., helping the Moslems.

In other words: it might well be counterproductive,
but the Pastor ( and 300,000,000 + other Americans )
all have the right to freedom of expression,
including burning Korans, like porkchops, if thay own them.





David
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
She left it for your sexual desires.
If u were less stupid, u 'd know that mules can only be male or female, NOT neuter gender.

That shows that u r IGNORANT, C.I.




David
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:53 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Freedom of expression you are talking about is not consistent with the US Constitution that protects all citizens equally under our laws. What you wish to do is deny Muslim American citizens of this country the same rights afforded everybody else to build on land they own and have approval from the city zoning laws.

Your yelling and screaming is based on bigotry and hate. You have the right to your opinions no matter how ignorant you and other Americans are.

But you are all wrong and bigoted, ignorant, Americans.

cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
As always, you make no sense.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
As always, you make no sense.
I don 't mean to post "tit-for-tat" as thay say, but rather from my sincere observation
of your posts, that I take the same inference therefrom.

MOST of the time, not all the time, I find your posts to be devoid
of any logical value; thay r just poorly organized, rambling confusion; a waste.





David
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OSD, If they are devoid of any logical value, please point them out for me. Your calling something "devoid of any logical value" has no value at all without telling me what that is.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Freedom of expression you are talking about is not consistent with the US Constitution that protects all citizens equally under our laws. What you wish to do is deny Muslim American citizens of this country the same rights afforded everybody else to build on land they own and have approval from the city zoning laws.

Your yelling and screaming is based on bigotry and hate. You have the right to your opinions no matter how ignorant you and other Americans are.

But you are all wrong and bigoted, ignorant, Americans.


Regardless of my contempt for your stupidity,
for your very limited ability to understand or to reason,
I am getting tired of endeavoring to disentangle your confusions.
Explaining things to YOU is like conversing with Gracie Allen.

U r hopeless, C.I.; a waste.





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
OSD, If they are devoid of any logical value, please point them out for me.
Your calling something "devoid of any logical value" has no value
at all without telling me what that is.
What u request is POSSIBLE,
but tedious, unrewarding and in the end: futile
in that (judging by your posts) u are not able to understand,
because your brain does not function normally.

I have lost all confidence in your ability to understand.
Arella Mae
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

How is our favorite baby mule ??????????
Getting so big! He has finally decided he does like sugar cubes but carrots are still his favorite. He has made buddies with Lil Man and the rest of them finally let him into their circle. Johnny is away this weekend so I will definitely get some pics and video of JJ. I cannot believe how much he has grown. He will be six months old on Sunday.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
As always, you make no sense.
OK, one last clarification (for a while, anyway).

Mules are mammals; mammals can be only MALE or FEMALE.

THEREFORE, the correct pronoun in referring to any mammal
is either "he" or "she" but never "it".
This is a very simple principle of the use of pronouns, of which u appear to be IGNORANT (your favorite word).





David
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Can't find any, heh? Just as I suspected.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:25 pm
@Arella Mae,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
How is our favorite baby mule ??????????
Arella Mae wrote:
Getting so big! He has finally decided he does like sugar cubes but carrots are still his favorite. He has made buddies with Lil Man and the rest of them finally let him into their circle. Johnny is away this weekend so I will definitely get some pics and video of JJ. I cannot believe how much he has grown. He will be six months old on Sunday.
I eagerly await his pictures and videos !!!
Is Lil Man a new arrival ?

I 've heard that carrots r good for eyesight!



David
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Can't find any, heh? Just as I suspected.
No, its just that I m TIRED of u, C. I.
Its too much work to put up with your dull-wittedness.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2010 01:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Here you go using ad hominems again, but not providing any evidence for it. Your debating skills belongs with ten year olds.

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 01/30/2023 at 09:34:41