children deprived of philosophy

55hikky

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:31 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
i'd appreciate it if you two can bring this outside.
and fil, hex is notorious for his style of communication.
we all welcome hex and everything he has to offer at a2k, and you should too.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:40 am
@55hikky,
Why should I if he hardly has anything valuable to teach...most of he´s comments are half glued critiques with no basis whatsoever...he does n´t even try...just listen is permanent demagoguery between reason and emotion...maybe he should do some neuroscience reading instead of preaching...
Fido at least try´s to substantiate he´s arguments and has a good general knowledge on many issues, hardly the case of Hex...
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:57 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Are you going to speak on how you warn your boss now ? Call someone a skitzo ? or bring up one of your stupid 99% statistics ?
Yearh, you sure speak straight out of your ass, you just can't say anything intelligent.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 10:26 am
@HexHammer,
You are a childish pathetic fool...and let me tell you more, its not a secret people know about it...you are probably top candidate to the most conflictive biggest wako around the place.
...as for my I.Q. I actually have done some official tests on it you little worm...I wish you could see how idiotic are your remarks, you probably would kill yourself you dumb ass...
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 10:39 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

You are a childish pathetic fool...and let me tell you more, its not a secret people know about it...you are probably top candidate to the most conflictive biggest wako around the place.
...as for my I.Q. I actually have done some official tests on it you little worm...I wish you could see how idiotic are your remarks, you probably would kill yourself you dumb ass...
With these psycotic ramblings, you must have a terrible pitiful life, attacking others without any reason, nor objective. You are a sad person, whom any should pity, because you just can't help youself.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 10:48 am
@HexHammer,
No Hex is quite the opposite I am fed up with your 5 cents science talk dumbing down half the forum when you are one of the worst posters around...
Anyone who actually has any intelligence and reads your skitzo crap knows exactly what I´m talking about...you are IGNORANT on most issues you try to address, but an ignorant full of himself ! Its almost ironic your case once the sad comments you do on others mostly apply to yourself...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:05 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:08 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

No Hex is quite the opposite I am fed up with your 5 cents science talk dumbing down half the forum when you are one of the worst posters around...
Anyone who actually has any intelligence and reads your skitzo crap knows exactly what I´m talking about...you are IGNORANT on most issues you try to address, but an ignorant full of himself ! Its almost ironic your case once the sad comments you do on others mostly apply to yourself...
I usually back up any claim with proof, unlike you who consistenly speak out of your pitiful ass, thus making you the raving mad clown.

Back up your mad accusations!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:21 am
@HexHammer,
Read your own posts 3 times in a row and you will get it... Wink
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:45 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I usually re-read my own posts and accordingly appologize if nessesary, this has happend many times, just that you can't fathom me doing so.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 11:48 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Read your own posts 3 times in a row and you will get it... Wink
..besides, I still challenge you to prove all your maddening claims, because I'm sure you can't. You are the type that exclusivly will respond overly emotional upon feelings, not reason and logic.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:07 pm
@HexHammer,
Unless people don´t know you, and are reading your posts for the first time now, my claim is naturally backed up dude...its a FACT !
HexHammer

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:09 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Unless people don´t know you, and are reading your posts for the first time now, my claim is naturally backed up dude...its a FACT !
Prove it, link a post! Stop dodgeing the subject!

..well seems I'v cought you in your own trap, I'll just put you right back on ignore where you belong.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 12:35 pm
@HexHammer,
Ohhh the ignore trick...that's one of your well known trademarks...why don 't you just put everybody on ignore asshole?
If you think I'm going to read back your crap just for the purpose of prove you wrong you don't know me at all...those who don't have yet had the tour on your babbling will have plenty of time to check it for themselves...
0 Replies

55hikky

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 01:20 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
what are you trying to prove here? your superiority? his inferiority?

A few posts back, Fido and I have been talking quite a bit on the topic of justice and morality.
Fido stated a quote, summarizing, that "injustice requires justification, while justice doesn't."

What do you think?

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:04 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...You really don't have a clue just on how dumb you are do you? I disagree with Fido in most but at your side he is a Genius...you are so full of crap...take just a good look to yourself, you are a complete disaster, vulgar in every sentence you right down...what a clown!
1 thing is to accuse me of all those things, another is to give an example, can you do that ..or are you jus speaking straight out of your ass ..as usual?
You hear that ebybody... Some one done called me a genius... I have finally caught up to Willey Coyotte, and now, for de road runder... Look out little boyd, or no time et all and you will be dead as yard boyd en curnal Sander's kitchen...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:26 pm
@55hikky,
Justice if Justice is self justified by definition...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:35 pm
@Fido,
Yeaeeeeeeeeh !!! Ain't that something agent "Horatio"?
CSI Genial attitude its also one of your extras...
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:45 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Yeaeeeeeeeeh !!! Ain't that something agent "Horatio"?
CSI Genial attitude its also one of your extras...
With the problems we got in this country and world it is going to take every one of our brains to figure it out and set right... The value of a single mind is insignificant...
0 Replies

weiwei

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:02 am
not a question needed to be asked if the society is the one you want, right?
Philosophy is the sum total of all the subjects. It couldn'd be taught through education, but understood by children themselves.
So you 'd better to think about whether we should give birth to a child.