Is There A Thread Not At War With Itself Here?

mark noble

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 02:28 pm
@Green Witch,
Hi GW!

I am not antagonised, I assure you. Does no-one understand this?
All of you are projecting your own perceptions in relation to, as you would react in such instance.

I enjoy these debates!

All the best to you!
Mark...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 02:33 pm
@sozobe,
Hi Sozobe!

Enough with the analysis already. Why do you get the idea that I dislike A2K? I don't, I don't dislike anything - you included. You are one of the more intelligent here, and you should verify your accusations before casting them. Quote me, in context, as to my having said said.

Have a lovely evening!
Mark...
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:53 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

I know what you mean but I think Mark has something more like Perpetually In Quite Unhappy Existence, or PIQUE. Specifically about the Philforum move anyway. There's cluelessness and then there's willful, disingenuous cluelessness, and I think he's more towards the latter. (Though with a generous dollop of genuine cluelessness in the mix too.) He's on a mission to show just how staggeringly bad A2K is, even if some deluded people think it's not bad or even (gasp) pretty good.
No, can't agree with this assertion. mark noble seems like a compulsive writer, who can't help himself to obsessivly ask silly selfexplanatory questions, for maybe endulgence sake or attention whoring ..who knows? So what is asked isn't the main point, that will delude many to his bait and entertain him in his trap.

mark noble

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 11:40 am
@HexHammer,
Hex! Hi.

What are you babbling on about? I'm not a compusive anything. I only pop on for a giggle, usually early evening.
I find it fascinating that I am under the microscope, and can't wait to read the next episode.

Now, can you answer the question please?

And have a glorious Scandinavian Autumn!
Mark...
HexHammer

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:27 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Now, can you answer the question please?
Now you got me to realize I'm a troll, trolling you 24/7 ..I'll stop ..I shall abide the rules ..no more of my posts.

You are the string player on the river.
0 Replies

Khethil

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 01:54 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
... often takes offense, or reads hostility, where there is none.

This is indeed an amazing phenomena to behold.
0 Replies