The Presidential Threat Map: Calls for O to be hanged for war crimes are not threats!

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2010 07:54 pm
http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1009/0d/c621cce253dc.jpg

http://president.globalincidentmap.com/

Quote:
Calling for President Obama to be prosecuted as a capital offender is not a threat, it is because of his lack of response to hard evidence that the Jews, including his chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel, are heavily implicated in both the planning and execution of the 911 attacks, and the subsequent cover up.

No threats at all, and since it is drone attack aircraft under his orders, that are carrying out terror attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan etccc, in supposed response to the 911 attacks, the Jews and the Jew press blamed on Osama bin Laden,

He is perpetrating massive war crimes against innocent ppl, sure he should be hanged ..only after a fair trial, since we don't know everything, maybe his dog is being held hostage by Zionist terrorists!

Could be that Barak Obama is under duress in which case he could be found not guilty, that is why there has to be trials, else in the future charges be made that executions were carried out before the condemned got a fair hearing!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,175 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2010 08:34 pm
When are you going to blame him for the Vietnam war, or the sinking of the titanic...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2010 09:08 pm
I know Obama didn't have Lincoln assassinated.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2010 10:10 pm
I'm sure he could find a way to blame him for that too.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2010 11:28 pm
Pee pee boners.

A
R
There. Now the thread is complete.
0 Replies

jgweed

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2010 05:16 am
It just goes to show you that all sorts of stupid stuff can be found on the Internet.
0 Replies