7
   

When will modern mankind progress?

 
 
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I accept everyone as they are! I do have to say that there are others that would like to know your points of views but you may chase them off before they get to know them. Who knows I may be wrong.
I will behave, I swear it. Usually I will go to the ends of the world to keep my word, and observe my principles.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:53 pm
@HexHammer,
Without a doubt Hex Hammer you are a brilliant person but only in time can we no weather you are sincere about advancing your mores.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Without a doubt Hex Hammer you are a brilliant person but only in time can we no weather you are sincere about advancing your mores.
I'm not saying I can stay that forever, just for a very limited period of time, but you puzzle me with this. Who is it that you want me to meet, or is this just a hoax?
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:15 pm
@HexHammer,
Dont wory about it hex just keep beeing yourself.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
A hoax then, but no matter.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:45 pm
@HexHammer,
I do see your point, I do speak for myself But I also have hope that I am not the only one who reads your post and observes what you write. That is why I said we!
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I do see your point, I do speak for myself But I also have hope that I am not the only one who reads your post and observes what you write. That is why I said we!
Why do you try to fool, trick and mislead your friends? For a nonexistant point?
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:19 pm
@HexHammer,
Please give a example so that I can understand you better.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Please give a example so that I can understand you better.
You know excatly what I'm talking about, don't play with me.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:27 pm
@HexHammer,
No I am not playing with you, I do joke around at times but this is not one of those times. so please explain yourself
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

No I am not playing with you, I do joke around at times but this is not one of those times. so please explain yourself
Blah ..I'll just put u on ignore.
rosborne979
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:29 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:
When will modern mankind progress?

Tomorrow. We'll do it tomorrow.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:31 pm
@HexHammer,
Ok I guess that for some reason you do not take me seriously. It sure would be nice to understand this type of thinking in some detail.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:40 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Ok I guess that for some reason you do not take me seriously. It sure would be nice to understand this type of thinking in some detail.
Ok, I'v taken you off ignore just to explain it very simple.

Go **** youself you ******* fag, or better go **** your mum if you know her!

..now putting you back on ignore.
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 08:06 am
@HexHammer,
Very emotional dont you think? or do most others call this reasonable? lets here from other people what they think if they did not already leave this thread because of emotional outburst.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:24 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Very emotional dont you think? or do most others call this reasonable? lets here from other people what they think if they did not already leave this thread because of emotional outburst.
Yes it's very emotional, but your not even denying my observation. Good.
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:31 am
@HexHammer,
Your Quote: [Go **** youself you ******* fag, or better go **** your mum if you know her! ]

Is this your observation or am I missing something? If this is your observation than how come I do not feel a part of it?
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:44 am
Whatever happens is natural; just don't expect any miracles, because there are no gods.
HexHammer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 01:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Whatever happens is natural; just don't expect any miracles, because there are no gods.
I'm afraid you have missed the genetic part, which isn't natural.
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 05:03 pm
@HexHammer,
Who knows maybe you are correct! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_genetics
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/04/2020 at 04:41:43