William

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 01:41 am
I weigh more than most and it’s YOUR fault I am so well rounded and grounded, ha! You did this to me. I am very aware of the gravity of my situation. In all the ways we express FAT, mentally and physically and metaphysically, is a good and a bad thing as it relates to health, movement and thinking.

If you are thin and lean and work out consistently beyond your normal daily routine, don’t assume you are in good health in all the ways health is defined; mentally and physically.

Food and the consumption there of, Atkins nailed it. Fat is perfect bodily food in that what the body did not need it expelled leaving what it would need for a time when it began to get low on what the body took in to fuel it. Any one who restricted their intake of such energetic fuel would key the body to begin to tap in to those storage facilities it created to maintain it’s sustenance. Now when that body, collectively or individually is in tune no one will consume an ounce of food they do not need to maintain their energy level.

Carbohydrates and carburetor and fuel. Yes, you are in a vehicle too and the fuel you take in is important and balancing that intake with out put is very important in all respects to brain, body and soul / mind / spirit.

Now we are both to blame. Yes you expend more energy because of people like me. Metabolically and metaphysically I can’t lose my weight without your help.

Has anyone ever noticed the first three letters in the word DIET. Ha! Weight is one of those gravitational issues and why, again, balance is so critically important.

Metaphysically when one is “in tune” they will consume what they need to consume as there will be an omnipotent guide directing them as it will be everything any one of us will do went all get in tune. Perfect harmony.

We have the technology to assess any individual situation and what their nutrition must be to obtain balance. Why don’t we? Costs!!!

Food is competitively marketed and in that process delicious / tempting rather than nutritious / fulfilling is more important. Delicious is addictive. Nutritious is not.

Most delicious, addictive food are stimulants, rich fuel; to maintain the speed it takes to compete like some of this human race are traveling at. Me, I am so grounded, I am in the bleachers observing it, ha! When it slows down I would love to participate in that humanity. Easy does it for me.

As I have offered before it we could weigh ourselves collectively and divide that number by the number of US, we would know what out perfect weight should be individually proportionately. You could call that “well rounded” huh.

William

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,675 • Replies: 12
No top replies

failures art

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2010 03:42 pm
Are you trying to feel better about weight by making accusations about others?
R
T
William

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 03:15 pm
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

R
T

No. Feeling and understanding are two different things.

William
failures art

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 03:51 pm
@William,
William wrote:

failures art wrote:

R
T

No. Feeling and understanding are two different things.

William

Then...

Are you trying to understand weight by making accusations about others?
R
T
0 Replies

William

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2010 06:44 am
@William,
No art. Parse my post better. Please be more specific in your parsing. I was clear in the Op and what I meant. I explained it well I thought. I know my posts are not for everyone but I do try explain them as simply as I can.
Thanks,

William
failures art

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2010 07:09 am
So you are fat and you wish to blame others. Fascinating.

A
R
T
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 09:55 am
@William,
You blame your obesity on marketers of non-nutritious, addictive, junk food, is that correct? The entire medical profession agrees with that statement. In the overwhelming majority of cases obese people are victims of marketing - inextricably linked to keeping manufacturing costs low. Anyone who disagrees has to explain why we now have obese babies - they can't be accused of lack of self-discipline! Watch this video for the facts, and good luck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
William

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 09:33 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

You blame your obesity on marketers of non-nutritious, addictive, junk food, is that correct? The entire medical profession agrees with that statement.

Well, yes and no. I don’t wish to start a blame game here; just stating a little of what I know metaphysically about balance and why costs play a part in why we are so “out of balance”. It has to do with pressure and speed. Today the most legal drug of choice is caffeine. Most can’t get enough of if, not to mention all the uppers people are taking to maintain the pace it takes to get things done and compete. Burning the candle at both ends just to keep up.
High Seas wrote:
In the overwhelming majority of cases obese people are victims of marketing - inextricably linked to keeping manufacturing costs low.

Food manufacturing costs? Yes, mass produced processed food served in a container that cost more than the chemically treated food inside. Cost of food? When you sincerely think about any individual on this planet having to “buy” food should make you angry as hell.

High Seas, weight has many representations and we use those colloquialisms all the time; heavy heart, baggage, a lot on ones mind, the gravity of situations, heavy responsibility, etc when if all did there fair share there would be no burden on anyone.

Like “cramming” for an exam. Speed to put 5 gallons of water into a 10 gallon bucket. That’s a burden. No wonder we have a problem learning how to “think straight”.

We are inexplicably linked high seas in more ways than we could ever know and we know it as the butterfly affect. We know it’s there we just can’t explain it. All we can and know how to do is what equalizing means. When one is exercising more than they should, they are keeping people like me alive at their expense. You never here of people like me robbing banks and making “fast getaways”, ha! I don’t care to be a “TYPE A” personality nor a sedentary TYPE B. I would like to know what “JUST RIGHT IS”!? Here is a link that I think will explain those two types better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_A_and_Type_B_personality_theory

Yes, if we could get to “just right” we would all consume so very much less to maintain a much slower life and then we could smell those roses and notice so much more that we are missing now. Life is not passing us by, it the other way around. We are passing life by. If you are a type A, I'd listed to a type B like me and hopefully one day we will meet in middle and then what would life be. Much better for all? I say yes.

No one knows how big a baby should be and as it states in Genesis that would be woman’s punishment for her consumption in all that consumption means. Remember those are metaphorical and also metaphysical depictions based on our assumptions that would define any understanding of what self fulfilling prophecy means as if it were known precognitively that we would find life overwhelming and consume more than we would ever need to. A paradox indeed. The more we effort to stay alive the more we kill ourselves. Quality, you bet; I’ll like that over quantity anytime. Custom made has become obsolete and perhaps it is time to resurrect it. Oh, and by the way “waste” is the 8th deadly sin.

William
failures art

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2010 12:56 pm
@William,
William wrote:
I don’t wish to start a blame game here

William wrote:
I weigh more than most and it’s YOUR fault I am so well rounded and grounded, ha! You did this to me.

LOL

A
R
T
William

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 02:42 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

William wrote:
I don’t wish to start a blame game here

William wrote:
I weigh more than most and it’s YOUR fault I am so well rounded and grounded, ha! You did this to me.

LOL

A
R
T

Art this was my statement:
William wrote:

Well, yes and no. I don’t wish to start a blame game here; just stating a little of what I know metaphysically about balance and why costs play a part in why we are so “out of balance”.

Please, if you are going to play out of context troll games, do that someplace else. Play around in the kiddie pool all you want to. I don't appreciate "snide" hit and run remarks. If you want to participate in this topic with sincere remarks, great; if you can't understand the depth of the thread, it is not necessary for you say anything.
Thanks,

William
failures art

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 06:05 am
@William,
Snide hit and run is your opening post. As for "what you know" metaphysically, I'm not impressed. You're in a forum, and you're going to get feedback. This isn't your lecture hall, and you'd better understand that just because you can type an idea down, doesn't make it good one. Don't complain about your own glass jaw.

It is perfectly fine to discuss effects of social and psychological elements contribute to obesity, but don't posture as an authority that just sharing what they "know."

A
R
T
William

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 10:48 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

Snide hit and run is your opening post. As for "what you know" metaphysically, I'm not impressed. You're in a forum, and you're going to get feedback. This isn't your lecture hall, and you'd better understand that just because you can type an idea down, doesn't make it good one. Don't complain about your own glass jaw.

It is perfectly fine to discuss effects of social and psychological elements contribute to obesity, but don't posture as an authority that just sharing what they "know."

Your not giving feed back. Your trolling. You don’t understand the OP so you assume no one does. That’s ego and the attitude of a spoiled child. I responded to your terse “one liners” twice and asked you to be more precise of which you ignored. So if you would, please just put me on ignore. It is better failure’s art to be “thought a fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt.” In some cases it is best to just remain silent.

William
failures art

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 01:46 pm
@William,
William wrote:
It is better () to be “thought a fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt.” In some cases it is best to just remain silent.

The irony escapes you. Amusing.

If you wish to explore obesity, you should not simply talk about social pressures that make you fat but specifically how the western diet has evolved over the industrial age. Specifically, how the modern industrial farm coupled with the development of mass transit took our societies away from eating locally and eating foods in season.

The rise in meat, egg, and dairy consumption is also something that has changed. So even if you follow USDA guidelines, you are not guranteed to have a healthy diet.

If after all that, you wish to discuss social elements that you are enslaved to, be my guest. But enough complaining please.

A
R
T
0 Replies