Who Would You Be?

mark noble

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2010 11:12 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi David!

I haven't time to copy/paste to all that you wrote.

But any action I commit in the past would innevitably alter everything connected to it in the future. For example - If I bumped into Jesus and tripped Him up, breaking his ankle, He may never have had made it to Jerusalem in time for Easter. That would change a lot of things.

If I was in the way as the shot cried out for Kennedy...
If I left a cigarette lighter on the floor nearby where I'd lit a fire and an australopithecene found it and started firelighting.

If I, by accident, mentioned to the US fleet that the Japanese were going to hit pearl.

If I told Guido he was going to get caught.

And so on.

In fact - There is nothing I could do that would not affect the subsequent timeline..Nothing.

Jesus might have had second thoughts, got Himself a couple of wives and bred like a bunny. All His offspring would have massive effects and theirs and theirs and so on.

Just breathing one breath of air that was not then breathed would alter the entire world from that instance on.

Anyway nobody can go back in time, we do go full circle and redo it all again though. Exactly and differently as everything and everyone.

So when you are George washington, you will do as He, but you will have no memory of who you are now to alter what he has already done. So technically - All the issues you have today with these constitutions and Bills are your fault in the first place, but not yet, this time anyway.

Have a great day David. I'm off to bed!
mark...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 04:43 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Hi David!
Hi, Mark !

mark noble wrote:
I haven't time to copy/paste to all that you wrote.
That 's OK.

mark noble wrote:
But any action I commit in the past would innevitably alter
everything connected to it in the future.
I think not, Mark.
If u picked a flower, or petted a dog who goes happily on his way,
or took a girl to a movie, that will not necessarily affect u in the future.

mark noble wrote:
For example - If I bumped into Jesus and tripped Him up,
breaking his ankle, He may never have had made it to Jerusalem
in time for Easter. That would change a lot of things.
He 's supposed to be able to heal that, even to rising from death,
let alone broken ankles.

mark noble wrote:
If I was in the way as the shot cried out for Kennedy...
If I left a cigarette lighter on the floor nearby where I'd lit a fire and an australopithecene found it and started firelighting.

Burning Kennedy up? OK
Which one ?
Both of them? All 3 of them? OK,
but I get to shoot Karl Marx and Gavrilo Princip b4
thay make any trouble. That 's only fair.

mark noble wrote:
If I, by accident, mentioned to the US fleet that the Japanese were going to hit pearl.

If I told Guido he was going to get caught.

And so on.

In fact - There is nothing I could do that would not affect the subsequent timeline..Nothing.
I deny that, tho some things woud.

mark noble wrote:
Jesus might have had second thoughts, got Himself a couple of wives and bred like a bunny. All His offspring would have massive effects and theirs and theirs and so on.

Just breathing one breath of air that was not then breathed would alter the entire world from that instance on.
no evidence of that, Mark.

mark noble wrote:
Anyway nobody can go back in time,
Don 't be defeatist.

mark noble wrote:
we do go full circle and redo it all again though. Exactly and differently as everything and everyone.

So when you are George washington, you will do as He, but you will have no memory of who you are now to alter what he has already done. So technically - All the issues you have today with these constitutions and Bills are your fault in the first place, but not yet, this time anyway.

Have a great day David. I'm off to bed!
mark...
Sleep well, Mark.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2010 05:26 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Who Would You Be?

I feel as if I should know this one.
0 Replies