Do you guys laugh at bodily fluid humor?

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:19 am
Ok so, certain disgusting stuff are funny. Someone who's 16 still laugh at fart noises. And me, at 21, I still do. I even once told my boss at McD's about puking in my sleep. Vomiting is funny too. I said I dreamed that I was puking and when I woke up, there was puke all over the floor. It was milk and cheese kind. She thought that was funny.

Another time, I told her I intentionally puked ketchup to make it look like blood puke so I could stay home from school. It backfired and I ended up at the ER. She thought that one was funnier! All those disgusting stuff is funny.

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:24 am
@dirrtydozen22,
The first story is kind of creepy but the second story is quite funny.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pore_strips.png

I still find a lot of bodily humor funny DD. Right time and right places are applicable I suppose.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:32 am
@tsarstepan,
I guess then that telling your boss about at work is right time and place? I guess it depends on the boss. At Wal-Mart, I tried to tell my asst mgr about vomiting and she was like, "One more stuff about puke, you're getting a write-up!" What a smashing sense of humor she has.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:44 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Know your boss before you tell them off color jokes.

Reading other people is a difficult science. Can't say I mastered the art so I veer on the cautious side of things. If they tell off colored jokes then tell similar off colored jokes until you know they might be comfortable with the stronger ones.

Personally, I'm somewhat afraid of bosses and managers who show no sense of humor and I kind of stay away from socializing with them as much as possible.

That Wal-Mart ASS-manager sounded like a monster of sorts. Good your away from her now. It's a shame she put you through so much stress at the time though.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:54 am
@tsarstepan,
Oh I never really had other problems with her. I just told off color jokes to everyone else and they thought it was funny. The one that canned me was a guy and THAT's the one who's an ass. They just canned him recently, which is exciting. I been praying for that day for a year and a half.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 08:59 am
@dirrtydozen22,
I feel the same about the jackass who canned me from my last job. If I paid attention to my last company and heard of his demise then it might bring some form of catharsis. Some kind of balance returning to the world of karma I suppose.

I suppose you're looking forward to the latest Jackass film ... Jackass 3D? I haven't seen the television outside of a few clips nor have I seen the other films beyond a few scenes but the trailer for this one looks quite funny.
http://www.jackassmovie.com/

I wonder if I should rent the Beavis and Butthead Do America film this week or if it's on Netflix streaming....
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:08 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm totally ******* watching jackass. It kicks ass even more than Homer Simpson.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:22 am
Bodily fluid humor will never stop being funny.

Also, I think you should try to ignore your boss. Whoever that is, at any time, for the rest of your lfie. That's what I've personally been doing. Just pretending that they don't exist.

Take my current boss, for example. She'll be like, "Are you sure that ordinal numbers shouldn't be used when presenting the date in this context?" And in my mind I'm like, How crazy! The weird workplace authority robot is talking to me again. I wonder when it will go away. But I nod my head yes, or shake it no, and my boss leaves, and then I log on here and say something mean to H2O Man.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 09:32 am
@Gargamel,
Ignore the one who was gonna write me up for talking about puke?
Gargamel

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:03 am
@dirrtydozen22,
If you ignored her, you wouldn't have talked to her about puke to begin with. Though I suppose it's difficult to not talk about puke in the Burger King kitchen.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:05 am
@Gargamel,
I'm not at Burger King yet lol. But the new boss is a hard-ass and it's gonna be hard to talk about puke in front of her.
chai2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:12 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

I'm not at Burger King yet lol. But the new boss is a hard-ass and it's gonna be hard to talk about puke in front of her.

Well then, don't.
dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:14 am
@chai2,
Of course, lots of people have such smashing sense of humor that they would get pissed if I even mention puke.
chai2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:17 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

Of course, lots of people have such smashing sense of humor that they would get pissed if I even mention puke.

Not quite getting what you're trying to say.

Are you saying you should be entitled to talk about puke and such in front of a new boss?

Maybe it's not that they don't have a sense of humor, but that while bodily fluids certainly can be funny, that isn't always the case.

dirrtydozen22

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:20 am
@chai2,
I don't plan on doing it if she doesn't like it. I'm just wondering though, how come my boss at McD's thought it was funny?
chai2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 10:20 am
@dirrtydozen22,
because.....they are 2 different human beings?

just a guess.
0 Replies