"i kissed a girl" and it might end a seven year fling!

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:31 pm
i have this guy in my life who has been around since we were kids, we started dating when we were 11 in elementry school. we are now 18 and still together, and happy. a few days ago, we were at the local shopping galleria, celebrating our anniversery. we were with some friend of mine who just started dating, the famale in the relationship stated the male was being a jerk off and wouldnt kiss her so jokingly i leaned in and kissed her. i might have forgotten to mention i am bisexual. well when my male companion saw this action he didnt seem to mind. i really didnt think about it to much after that. this morning i wake up to a message saying "did you really kiss her?" i wasnt quite awake yet and couldnt tell what attitude he said it in. he has been on the fence all day about whether or not to call it quits. he feels it is an act of cheating, mind you it is the first one since we started dating. should i continue to fight for the only man i love or let him leave?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 883 • Replies: 10

Caroline

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 10:56 pm
@cirque du freak,
The kiss wasn't meant in a sexual way, if he doesn't understand that then personally I'd tell him not to be so wet and leave him to it. Could this be a sign that he's possessive?
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 03:24 am
@cirque du freak,
He obviously has insecurities and if left unchecked can come between two people in a relationship. Have you tried to reassure him?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 08:59 am
How would you feel if he "leaned in and kissed" someone in front of you?

Your actions were impulsive and provacative, especially if you were with the "one you love.' That couple's actions were none of your business.

Apologize for being rude in front of everyone and embarassing him.

(Apparently he does not cotten to your bi-sexuality. Don't flaunt it in front of him if you are serious about him. It seems to be too much for him right now)

Caroline

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:09 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeah I'd get jealous at first but I'd also try to see it for what it really was which I thought it was more of a joke, but yeah it can be taken the wrong way, I'm presuming she didn't mean nothing by it. Maybe saying sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I wasn't thinking but didn't mean anything by it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:15 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYt8srAF994
Caroline

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 09:19 am
@PUNKEY,
Depends if she meant meaning in the kiss or she was just being funny. But I take your point.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2010 02:09 pm
pics or it ain't so.
0 Replies

lufoooo2

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 03:41 am
@cirque du freak,
i think hes obviously paranoid that you're going to go off with your friend, so i think if you really want to stay with him you should talk to him about it, tell him you didnt think of it as anything more and insist on how nothing will ever happen like that again and you didnt realise that he would take it this way. However you say 'should i let him leave?' which to me sounds like you wouldnt be that bothered if he just walked out of your life, in which case maybe in your subconscious you kissed your friend to rouse this kind of argument... just do what feels best
0 Replies

neverending

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2010 03:54 am
yea that was a real dick move female or not, if you really love this dude then put him before yourself, you know you wouldn't want him doing that right infront of you or period
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2010 01:06 pm
If you kiss the girl again, and it goes further, could you please post all about it on here?
0 Replies