Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

PUNKEY

Thu 23 Sep, 2010 05:33 am
Two adages I've yet to confirm;

"The older the buck, the stiffer the horn.'

and

"It's not the size of the wand, it's the magician waving it"
0 Replies

failures art

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 07:50 pm
Is good sex only measured in the woman's enjoyment? Is poor sex always because of the man? When this kind of language is used, it places the responsibility of sexual satisfaction solely on the man. If a woman is unable to enjoy herself because of his genital dimensions, my sympathy is not with her.

A
R
T
hingehead

Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:16 pm
@failures art,
Good sex is in the eye of the beholder - their gender of the beholder or the person they are having sex with is irrelevant.

It is perfectly reasonable for the question to be asked, as it would be perfectly reasonable for someone to respond that 'good sex is only possible with a man with a small penis'.

She did not ask for your sympathy, only your experience.

failures art

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 03:28 am
@hingehead,
I'm just trying a different vantage on this. I don't think the question is unreasonable.

A
R
T
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 05:54 am
Quote:

Don't know, how small were you thinking?
0 Replies

Ionus

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 08:03 am
I dont care...I refuse to find out.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:16 pm
@CalamityJane,
Speaking of sneezing...I have this weird affliction since my 20s...and was wondering if anybody else has experienced or heard of this ...

Very often (and I hate all of you for the ridiculing I'm going to get over this dammit), if I suddenly experience a surge of ...desire OR love for my guy, I sneeze. I made the mistake of telling him - and now, every time I sneeze, he throws his leg over me. Doesn't even ask if it was a love sneeze or a sex sneeze... Has anyone else had this sneeze orgasm?
Lash

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:18 pm
Ionus,

Get a stealth look at her anus?
0 Replies

failures art

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:22 pm
@Lash,
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJq9HuUrMYdheOqB_g-2ohS0w4Ku5pCqSHFboM7LHyZG_ieq8&t=1&usg=__1EMfwkYpl1rlg6zuzmEz0s8rwxA=

A
R
T
ossobuco

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:44 pm
@Lash,
No, but Pacco used to sneeze with his leash in his mouth grip as he hoped I'd open the door to go out. Totally darling, but alas I never video'd.

Perhaps humans and doggies have some similar biochem pathways.
Lash

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:57 pm
@ossobuco,
This is the nicest way I've been equated with a dog, thank you. Neutral (snicker)
Lash

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 09:59 pm
@failures art,
*scowl!*
0 Replies

Thomas

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:02 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

This is the nicest way I've been equated with a dog, thank you. Neutral (snicker)

Are you suggesting that people are sometimes calling the name for the female dog? I couldn't understand why.
Lash

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:04 pm
@Thomas,
Not to my face... Cool

I know! Go figure! Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:09 pm
After going thru all this nonsense, I have decided the Queen is the biggest dick on the page, and that should keep her happy and hopefully quiet. And the last tidbit she shared (just between her and the whole world) is her new partner is a boy and that's working out well? Whewwww, at least I'll be able to sleep tonight.
The Pentacle Queen

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:42 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

After going thru all this nonsense, I have decided the Queen is the biggest dick on the page, and that should keep her happy and hopefully quiet. And the last tidbit she shared (just between her and the whole world) is her new partner is a boy and that's working out well? Whewwww, at least I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Lolz, I love it when people directly contradict their signatures.
Alas me and the boy failed, but that was more to do with me moving 7000 miles away; we spent the last month just being friends.
talk72000

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 11:36 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
How's HK?
0 Replies

Thomas

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 12:29 pm
I don't think I ever answered the original question of this thread:

The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Personally, I'd prefer that the woman not strap on any penis before having sex with a man. But I suppose if she absolutely has to, she might as well make it count and use a big one.
Ionus

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:07 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
I'd prefer that the woman not strap on any penis before having sex with a man. But I suppose if she absolutely has to, she might as well make it count and use a big one.
Thank you for a mental image that has added to my emotional scarring. You will be hearing from Tico as soon as I persuade him to go pro bono.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Thu 14 Oct, 2010 07:05 pm
@Thomas,
Quote:
But I suppose if she absolutely has to, she might as well make it count

That'd be an abacus, surely.
0 Replies