Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 07:52 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

glitterbag, you seem to forget that not only puritan Americans write here.
Percentacle Queen is from England where these topics are discussed more freely than in the U.S. hingehead is Australian and I happen to be German - none of us see anything wrong with discussing it.

Where else to ask a question about sex then anonymously on the internet?

In a nutshell.
I don't see why, to be honest, even the crudest sentiments can't be expressed on an internet forum where 98% of posters don't know who you are. Who bloody cares?
To be honest this puritanism is a lot more shocking to me than what I'm used to hearing about. I've got friends who've told me to my face when they've had genital warts, thrush, vaginal cysts, chlamydia, blah blah I can think of more. If they're worried about and want to tell me then it's totally bloody fine, I'm not going to judge them, what the hell is the problem? These things happen to everyone.
What's the point of patrolling an internet forum? Just don't read the thread, simples.

Who votes Glitterbag changes her name to Mary Whitehouse?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 08:04 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Quote from PQ
Quote:
Well we all like to talk about different things, but I suppose it would be the way you talk about the issue rather than the actual content of the conversation that would define the maturity level, I don't think flippantly (and perhaps slightly crudely) asking the question denotes immaturity, but 'collecting big ones' to brag about might; this is hardly my favourite topic of conversation, I just popped the question.
As for the earlier vulva rash comment: it sounds like that woman was just trying to solidify her case- no-one's going to argue with that, are they? I wish people would just loosen up about those sort of issues though, stuff like that happens to so many people and keeping it all inthe closet just makes people too embarassed to go and treat it, etc.

By starting this thread I am by no means suggesting that this is the most important thing in a relationship, as my last altercation with a boy proved to me, I fall in love with brains not willies.

Signature'My soul, do not seek eternal life, but exhaust the realm of the possible.' Pindar

I sincerly beg your pardon, ms. QP, I failed to recognize your academic interest in broadening the topics discussed on A2K. What do you think are useful conversations? Should the females share whatever knowlege they may have of their Dad's or Brother's manhood. Truely that's something I would never expect to see, but then again, I am not a Rhodes scholar, as you must be. God Bless you for trying to escalate conversation in to the level of Angles. I have a few topics I hope you might think worthy of consideration, for instance: belly button lint, early baldness of men, baldness of females, can men really have satisfying sex with women with small intellects (never mind I know the answer) I can provide more, despite a classical education, I am aware of the reality shows, Jersey Shore and etc. Not that I would watch them but I know they exist. If I can be of any help in choosing a topic that has not yet been discussed, I would be honored if you asked my opinion.

I won't hold my breath, but I can tell you it won't be about large vaginas or teeny penis'. I'll leave that to Hustler or Penthouse if they still publish. But if you are at all concerned about the future of the US. or education of the children in this country, or protecting our country from the theats we have fogotten about, I'm in. Figure the odds?

What one dimensional creatures do you suppose us all to be, glitterbag? Is anyone who has ever obtained a degree sentenced to talk in academic prose for the rest of their lives? I absolutely hate the perception that one can only discuss one calibre of subject. Did Mozart not write a cannon for six voices to the words 'lick my ass'? (google it). What about all the works of the Earl of Rochester? What about the genius of John Waters?

When did I ever profess that this thread was of any deep value?
When will you act in accordance with what you promote as your tag line?
You haven't even searched me as a poster. I've never seen you in the philosophy forum.
0 Replies

talk72000

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 01:21 pm
@glitterbag,
She did post here but this site had a change and many people got locked out and maybe Maggie didn't bother trying to get back in. Teeny also posting after clashing with some of the more conservative members. This is a tough site as you witnessed.
0 Replies

talk72000

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 01:25 pm
@Francis,
Quote:
It is common for men to wake up with 'morning wood,' a name for an a.m. erection.

I thought it was Morning Glory.Embarrassed Laughing Mr. Green
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 01:33 pm
Well, if what I express bothers you, take your own advise and ignore me. Problem solved.

Hello Talk, I couldn't find Magginkat on SB, but maybe she is posting under a different name. I know she signed out of SB and I don't want to put words in her mouth, but I recall she just couldn't get interested in A2K and thought this forum was a waste of her time. That's just how I remember it and it was several years back. She started Buzzards Roost, but I don't spend as much time as some do on the computer and I doubt if I posted there very much. The last time I checked it was no longer in operation. But I'm pretty sure Maggie was very clear in however she expressed her likes and dislikes her and on SB. She is no shrinking violet, so if she is reading this, I hope I characterized her viewpoints in a way she would approve.
glitterbag

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 01:46 pm
You haven't even searched me as a poster. I've never seen you in the philosophy forum.

Well,,,,,,,,,,that's absolutely true. I haven't checked you out, because you don't interest me. That sounds abrupt, but I don't have the whole day to play on the computer and try to come to grips with everyone who thinks they are special. Your parents think you are special, for God's sake, isn't that enough? I can tell you are lit up about this, so just talk to the other folks who enjoy this conversation regarding penis size and stop trying to convince me that I'm supposed to find it fascinating. I tell you what, if my tag line disappoints you so, how would you feel about my changing it to read "Sweet Jesus, save me from these born again fundamental conformists" If you prefer a different deity, check with the others and let me know what you prefer me to believe in, and live up to.
CalamityJane

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 02:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I can tell you are lit up about this, so just talk to the other folks who enjoy this conversation regarding penis size and stop trying to convince me that I'm supposed to find it fascinating.

So why do you come into her thread and over and over again tell her how much
you disapprove of this thread. If I dislike a topic, I wouldn't even bother to write,
let alone toot repetitively into the same horn how much I disapprove of a subject. You're obviously from a different generation and haven't kept up - that's perfectly fine, just don't write in topics that talk about sex or genitals and your
world won't be rattled.
glitterbag

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:08 pm
@CalamityJane,
"Sweet Jesus, save me from these born again fundamental conformists"

She asked me a question and I answered.
I thought the membership agreement requires posters to be at least 18.

Since 2002 I have posted a total of 1200+ posts to your 21,000 posts and you think I'm here all the time????? And then your girls have the audacity to ask why I haven't checked you out??? When you get interesting, I will.
The Pentacle Queen

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 05:13 pm
Quote:
Since 2002 I have posted a total of 1200+ posts to your 21,000 posts and you think I'm here all the time????? And then your girls have the audacity to ask why I haven't checked you out??? When you get interesting, I will.

Well how can you even tell who is interesting and who is not from only reading one thread?

I'm not asking you for to think I'm anything special, thanks.

What's the point of recommending I ignore you? I think you forget I started this thread. If you haven't got much time then why have you spent so much time on a thread you don't like complaining about how you find it vulgar, why not just go on it?
0 Replies

talk72000

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 05:51 pm
@glitterbag,
I stopped posting in Buzzards Roost because there wasn't any good discussion. The "History guy" was useless but his Mons Lisa was something and I didn't want any arguments with him.
0 Replies

High Seas

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 05:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Magginkat has now taken over the group of the liberal-progressives on Yahoo formerly organized by the dear, late, JoanLee. I'm a member there - pretty much on sufferance as their token Republican. I'll tell her you were looking for her - and, if you like, send your name in for membership.
Lash

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 05:55 pm
@CalamityJane,
Amen!
0 Replies

talk72000

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 05:57 pm
@High Seas,
So are you HOT aka Helen of Troy?
High Seas

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 06:01 pm
@talk72000,
Yes, most posters here know it. I was gone from this forum for over a year and couldn't get my original name back. Apologies to thread for digression.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 06:04 pm
Awesome list of lesser known facts, Francis. ...and CJ, there are many Americans here - who were enjoying the thread (NOT puritanical to be sure). I think it must be a generational problem.
CalamityJane

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 07:58 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

"Sweet Jesus, save me from these born again fundamental conformists"

She asked me a question and I answered.
I thought the membership agreement requires posters to be at least 18.

None of what you said made sense, especially in answer to my posting.
I could care less about your postings, nor have I asked you to check mine.
To you, I never will get interesting as we obviously have nothing in common, and believe you me, that's a good thing. I am far beyond 18, but still not a prune like you!
CalamityJane

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 08:00 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Awesome list of lesser known facts, Francis. ...and CJ, there are many Americans here - who were enjoying the thread (NOT puritanical to be sure). I think it must be a generational problem.

I know you're different, Lash Very Happy I also think that this is a generational thing,
which is perfectly fine. It only becomes a problem when these type of people
start judging others by their own narrow mindedness.
failures art

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 08:03 pm
Less dickheads talking, more talking about dicks.

Okay, not my best. Razz Girls, girls, you're all pretty.

I thought about this, and I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been brought up.

Tooling. literally.

If a man knows the size of his penis because he's measured it (he has), then when does a woman ever measure it? I mean, if you asked a woman how big her partner was with her using a ruler, she'd only be left to estimate with their eyes. If she said 7 inches, what's the chance that it's 6.5 or 7.5? The margin or error could be quite large. It doesn't sound like many of the women here have ever had a ruler handy during sex so it seems perfectly reasonable that a woman who claims to only enjoy sex with a 7 in penis may actually unknowingly be reporting a false value.

Another angle I thought of is how subjectivity plays into this. If a woman thinks that sex is enjoyable with a small penis, then how likely is she to record unsatisfactory sexual acts to have been with small penises? To restate, perhaps sometimes it's not the sizeof the penis that determines a individuals pleasure, but the person's pleasure that determines the size of the penis.

I think many men will view the size of their penis in very quantitative terms, while women may use more qualitative terms. I mean hell, if my girlfriend thinks I'm big, who am I to argue? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Glitterbag - I don't get the male-bashing angle. I don't feel bashed here. I don't think that talking about this on a forum is odd either. Speaking candidly about this is far better than the alternative. I'm less worried about women talking about preferences on genital dimensions, then I am worried about the anxiety created in men by making the topic taboo. Men would probably be better off seeing George Clooney's schlong and realizing that no matter what's under that slick suit, he's still what women desire. Just sayin.'

PQ - I'll disagree with you about one thing. You said that nobody talks about this. I don't feel like this topic is so rare to talk about.

Musical exit!

A
R
T
Lash

Fri 22 Oct, 2010 08:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
Oh, I agree completely, CJ.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Sat 23 Oct, 2010 06:23 am
@failures art,
Quote:
PQ - I'll disagree with you about one thing. You said that nobody talks about this. I don't feel like this topic is so rare to talk about.

Hmm. yeah. no-one gives any proper answers though. phd topic?

To be honest I can't really tell too well, I don't really think women notice unless it's really big in which case you'd notice visually, or really small, which you would realise from the feeling, or lack of.
But if a tight fit is the best, then surely these men must always just have really **** sex?

Quote:
Glitterbag - I don't get the male-bashing angle. I don't feel bashed here. I don't think that talking about this on a forum is odd either. Speaking candidly about this is far better than the alternative. I'm less worried about women talking about preferences on genital dimensions, then I am worried about the anxiety created in men by making the topic taboo. Men would probably be better off seeing George Clooney's schlong and realizing that no matter what's under that slick suit, he's still what women desire.

Amen sister. **** prudity. I'm all up for a large vagina thread too.
0 Replies