cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 08:56 pm
@RexRed,
They deserved all three medals plus more....
RexRed

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 09:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Concur Smile
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:57 pm
@RexRed,
it is incredible the amount of hypocrisy u are able to digest in order to appear saying smthg

anyone would recognize that gravity is not constant since light exist objectively too so yes gravity cant b called truth, and that evolution by definition is meaning negative existence
what did evolve according to u in positive terms?? the fact that u accept being killed while dancing a lasting noisy rap is proving positive fact?? or the fact that independant minds are clearly existing while spouting freedom inferiority in all its different forms for all times is that evolving towards any freedom perfection of truth reality??
RexRed

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 07:16 pm
@imans,
Hypocrisy? I am who I am, while you have to try to be someone else other than you are... Rap is a great form of music, although often degraded in its essence.. Perfection of truth requires consistency, not selective preference of holy texts... Persian truth will come from Babylon not Mohamed... Babylon is the greatness of Islam...
imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 09:52 am
@RexRed,
hypocrit hundred percent u r proving it, how my words inspire religions background to ur mind when they are obvious opposite to any and all scripture and spiritual means
i tell u how, only bc u want to use my words for ur religions when they are clearly having nothing for, and that is the mark of hypocrisy ways using opposites to reverse facts
imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 09:56 am
@imans,
who says that gravity is truth is clearly religious as well what says evolution being the world fact while being nothing to as individual one

but who says that gravity is crap and that whole existence is negative fact is surely rejecting any form of superiority being existing especially up at the essence of that ****
RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 11:43 am
@imans,
imans wrote:

who says that gravity is truth is clearly religious as well what says evolution being the world fact while being nothing to as individual one

but who says that gravity is crap and that whole existence is negative fact is surely rejecting any form of superiority being existing especially up at the essence of that ****

Gravity is truth, the sun is truth... the sun will be shining long after humanity and our vain words are silenced and put to rest...
imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 01:54 pm
@RexRed,
no the sun is not the truth, u cant use inferiority to impose a false superior fact as bein truth or true

existence truth is what is constantly superior while at the same fact superior present freedom out of facts able to realize itself reality with facts constancy alone

sun is not constant to mean it as superior constancy even nor of course conscious of any or free superior present abilities

the sun is known already to end so it cant b called the truth but of hypocrits

and talking about truth is surely not talking about ur words nor mine, when u cant mean else superiority then stop meaning else and keep ramblin about ur own self existence only
RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:13 pm
@imans,
Insult the sun and you insult god...
I grow tired of this world...

I am the Illuminati
imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:32 pm
@RexRed,
and wat happen by insults piece of freak head??? tell u wat put ur sun in ur pants and take that powerful kick out of existence facts, enjoy ur god the sun out of here noone else is interested to respect the sun but u
RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:38 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

and wat happen by insults piece of freak head??? tell u wat put ur sun in ur pants and take that powerful kick out of existence facts, enjoy ur god the sun out of here noone else is interested to respect the sun but u

I think you are gay.... just like most of IRAN..
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:45 pm
@imans,
u gonna b surprised by the end illuminati my ass head

what u see of truth is nothing to its existence facts yet, surprise is truth ways especially when it concerns everyone lies end truth realisations

so u think truth is gonna b intimidate about u being illuminati???? or u mean to intimidate me?? but if im intimidated by what u claim about urself it surely confirm having no effect on ur situation, which still under the powers of else hands above u

wait for the surprise since u love the thrill of powerful stands terror

truth is the biggest monster ur god is a chicken baby that truth can turn it to anything it wants endlessly and very easily
truth **** rules u will never see but the destructions of all ur head and beliefs
imans

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:53 pm
@imans,
iranian urself illuminati boss inspirations miserable standards and dont forget to put iran in ur pants too before u dare continue ur preachings elsewhere

when all existence is based on creations wills and that from ur claims what does it mean about truth move at the end piece of ass?? u cant figure u cant understand wat i say of course too intelligent i am

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 02:57 pm

Girls liking each other... u suck...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 09:52 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 09:58 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 10:18 pm
RexRed

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 12:03 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KngEwBKrY7I&feature=share&list=UUOGS9UihC4K7ShzQqyqw-Gw[/youtube]
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 09:08 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527686_409418475763788_920744461_n.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 02:33 pm
@RexRed,
That's the reason why I call religion "an accident of birth." Very few people actually change their religious beliefs during their life time.
0 Replies